Danger

You walking with Dumbledores hand on you back, just as he did with Harry on the other side of him. You returned to the castle, being bombarded by even more questions.

Sirius is dead. The man you went there to try and save, ended up dead. And you blamed yourself. You walked with Harry through the halls of the castle silently, making your ways to your dorms.

Everyone was in the common rooms by this hour. You parted ways with a long heart felt hug. You walked into the common room seeing Draco stand from a couch running to you, breaking our gaze from the ground.

"(Y/N)," he said hugging you tight as you clung onto him. "Your dad," you said pushing him back so he could look at you. "Draco your in trouble, your dad, he knows you lied about us breaking up, he saw your ring you can't go back to the manor he'll kill you!" You urged as he led you quickly to him room.

"Leave me, Draco please leave me I'd rather loose you and know our safe than be the reason your hurt." You cried to him as he sat you down on his bed. "(Y/N) listen, first of all, I'm not leaving you so you can get that out of your head now. Second of all, he's not going to hurt me, I'll figure something out but your not leaving me and I'm not leaving you." He assured holding your face in his hands.

"But Draco your in danger-" "Who got hurt?" He asked ignoring your words looking straight into your eyes. "What!" "Are you hurt?" He asked you nodded no. "Then who did?" "How did you-" "you've been crying and awful bad so what happened?"

You tried not to cry but as you began to speak all that came out were sobs. "Bellatrix killed Sirius." You sobbed as Draco sat down next to you holding you.

"He was all the family we had left." You cried into his shirt. "I'm so sorry..." you heard Draco say through tears even. "Draco," you said making him look at you. "You have to stay away from me." You sobbed as you started to take his ring off your finger.

"Your in so much danger as it is." You said handing it to him. Which he responded by angrily pushing the ring back on your finger and making you look at him with anger and fear in his eyes. "Don't you dare give up on us because your scared of me getting hurt." He almost begged.

"I am going to be fine, your the one who has a near death experience almost every year, if anything I should be the one sobbing begging you to stay away from me!" He said as he started to cry.

"You've been through hell and back since you were born." He said lifting your chin with his finger. "I'm in no where near as much danger as you are." He said as a tear slipped his eye. "Please be careful." You cried hugging him tight. "As long as you do the same." He said kissing your forehead.

-

You packed your trunk, ready for summer as the Dursleys. You walked with Draco hand in hand to the train in almost complete silence other than you saying 'thanks' when he loaded your trunk.

You found a compartment sitting down next to window not letting go of his hand till he put his arm around you holding you close to him.

The ride was practically silent, other than sudden snores every now and then from Crabbe or Goyle. You had almost reached the platform when Draco looked to you.

"(Y/N)," he said playing with your hair. "Hm?" You asked not looking at him. "Baby," he said again causing you to look at him. "I need you to promise me something." He said as Crabbe and Goyle suddenly seemed interested too.

"Anything." You said waiting your request. "Promise me you won't give up." He said warmly. You didn't know what he was talking about at first, but as you sat there staring into his sad eyes you realized. "I promise." You said not daring to look away.

"And please, please whatever you do just believe what I'm about to say." He said nervously. "No matter what happens, I promise you, (y/n) Potter, that I will never, ever hurt you." He said as a tear slipped his eyes. You nodded as one slipped yours. "I believe you Draco." You said controlling yourself the best you could.

He hugged you tight and you stood hugging Crabbe and Goyle as you reached the station. "Stay safe." Goyle said. "I will." You said trying not to loose it. "I love you." Draco said hugging you tight. "I love you too Draco." You said into his neck.

"Your in danger Draco." You said into his ear. "You more than me love, but I'll always protect you, okay?" "Okay." You said softly into his neck before parting ways and finding Harry.

"Come on, lets go home." He said putting his arm around your shoulder. "Okay." You smiled some walking with him.