Summer

"Your joking!" Harry exclaimed jumping up from his seat. "Harry listen-" "no I'm not going to let you go to Malfoys house all summer and leave me with the Dursleys!" "Harry just sit back down!" You yelled snapping him out of it.

"Okay, maybe it was a bad idea for me to tell you as we were going home but I didn't know how else to tell you-" "So you decided to tell me on the train as we were about to pull into the station!?" The train whistled as it was coming close to the platform.

"I'm sorry Harry." You said standing and exiting the cart and walking back to Draco. "How'd it go?" He asked holding your hand. "Wonderful." You said sarcastically. "Were here, come on love." Draco said taking you by the hand and guiding you off the train.

You walked past Harry's cart and felt as if you could cry from the look he gave you. It was as if he was screaming how could you but begging don't leave me in one look. "(Y/N)," Draco said snapping you back into reality. "Huh?" You asked looking at him. "I'm fine, I'm fine, sorry." You said walking on with him.

You walked off the train out to the platform to meet Draco's father. "Draco, (Y/N)," he said with a cold stone like face. "Welcome Back." He said. "Thank you sir." You said kindly.

You arrived at the Manor and walked in with Draco. His house elves carried your luggage. "Race you upstairs-" Draco said suddenly taking off flying up the stairs you close behind him. "You started early you prat!" You yelled at you both bursts into his room almost falling.

"I win love." He laughed looking down at you. "Whatever." You said shoving him playfully. He then sprung forward tickling you. "Draco stop!" You laughed as you fell onto the bed. "Truce! Truce please!" You yelled as he stopped for a second. "Truce." He agreed laughing with you.

Draco laid down next to you still laughing. "This should be a fun summer." You said looking at the ceiling. "It sure is, I'm so glad your staying." He said rolling over and hovering over you.

"So am I." You agreed leaning up and pecking his lips playfully. He stayed there smiling down at you lovingly. "What?" You giggled. "Your just so, beautiful." He said pushing some hair out of your face. You blushed. "Yeah whatever, Watch out I need to write Harry." You said rolling him off of you.

You got out your quill and parchment and sat down at Draco's desk to write your letter.

Draco's POV:

Bloody Potter. Not (Y/N) of course her brother. She's writing him and she's suppose to be paying attention to me. I wish she'd come back over here. Instead I'm just sitting here watching her write her letter.

She's so amazing. Her beautiful hair she has to hold back when she writes. Even her penmanship is superb. Her ability to put everyone else before her when needed. Her bravery never ceases to amaze me. For gods sake she's even beautiful when she's talking in Parseltongue.

"Hey love." I said from behind her. "Just a second Draco." She said. I sighed childishly and she giggled. "(Y/N)." Draco hold on." She cut me off. You a laid back and crossed my arms as if pouting.

"Babe-" "Draco I swear-" she walked over to me quickly and I jumped up grabbing her by the waist and tossing her on the bed. "Swear then." I said triumphantly. She bit her lip and nodded her head. She's adorable when she bites her lip. She's adorable constantly.

Yours POV:

"Babe-" you jumped up and approached him. "Draco I swear-" he suddenly jumped up grabbing you around the waist and tossing you onto the bed. "Swear then." He said as if accomplishing something.

"I will admit, you got me there." You said and you both giggled. "Now can I finish my letter?" You questioned. Draco turned his head to the side and frowned. "Fine, but hurry, please." He said and you got up to finish your letter.