PolyJuice Potion

Harry's POV:
I took a sip of the disgusting potion Hermione had brewed for us to find out if Malfoy was the heir of Slytherin. "Harry," I turned to see Ron, or Crabbe, Ron that looked like Crabbe.

"Bloody hell," he said. "You need to sound more like Crabbe." He lowered his voice and said it again. "You go on, I'll catch up!" Hermione said from a stall and we dashed off down the halls.

Draco's POV:

I was sitting next to (Y/N) in the common room waiting for Crabbe and Goyle. "Where are they?" I spat looking at the clock. "I best go find them." I suggested and (Y/N) nodded as I walked out of the common room down the halls.
-
I turned a corner and saw the two of them standing in front of a Weasley. "Crabbe, Goyle, where have you two been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" Then I turned and noticed Goyle was wearing glasses. "Why are you wearing glasses?"

"Uh, reading." He said taking them off. "Reading? I didn't know it could read. And what are you doing here Weasley." "Mind your attitude Malfoy." He hissed at me. I raised my eyebrows then lead the two back to the common room.

Your POV:

You looked up from the book you were reading when you heard someone enter the common room. "There you two are! Where have you been?" You asked as Draco came over and sat down next to you and putting an arm around your waist. They didn't say anything they just stood there.

You raised an eyebrow. "Well sit down." Draco said as they sat. "Weasleys, you'd never know they were pure blood, disgrace to the wizard name." You smiled but it faded when Crabbes knuckles whitened from his tight fist. "What the matter with you Crabbe?" You asked in a hiss.

"He doesn't feel well." Goyle said. You quickly raised your eyebrows at Goyles voice. "Your voice is, it sounds like," you started as you stood walking over to him. He didn't look the same in some way, he didn't have the same rude expression, he looked nervous. "Harry." You said staring at him.

He swallowed then Draco grabbed your arm. "I think you've been up to long love, maybe you should go to bed, go to my room, I'll be to bed soon." He smiled kissing or lips then checking you out as you walked to his room.

Draco's POV:

I watched as my love walked off to my room. "She's too paranoid about that Potter, he's put too much stress on her." I said to Goyle and Crabbe as she walked into my room. "But damn she's sexy either way." I said honestly not thinking before I spoke. Suddenly Goyle stood and Crabbe had to stop him.

"What's wrong with you Goyle?" I asked and he sat down. "Saint Potter, ridiculous. And people really think that's he's the heir of Slytherin, please. I'd see (Y/N) being the heir before that weak link any day." I said sitting on the arm of the chair. "You must know who is though." Hole said to me and I huffed. "You know I don't Goyle," I sat up more.

"But I do know this, the Chamber hasn't been opened in fifty years, and last time it was, a mud blood died, its only a matter of time before it happens again." I looked around to see if anyone was listening. "As for me, I hope it's Granger." I smirked and the Crabbe stood and Goyle blocked him from me.

"What the matter with you two!? Your acting awfully odd!" I hissed. "It's his stomach ache." Home said then turned to Crabbe. "(Y/N), come here love." I called through the hall not taking my eyes off Crabbe and Goyle.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and knew it was her. "What did you say about Goyle sounding like Potter?" He questioned.

Your POV:

You rested my chin on his shoulder as you looked at Goyle and Crabbe. "I was just being paranoid I guess." Goyle and Crabbe then turned to me and Crabbes eyes widened at the sight of you. You had on pajama shorts and Draco's t-shirt. "Bloody hell, put some clothes on would ya?" He snapped.

"If you weren't looking you wouldn't have to worry about it you prat!" Draco hissed and Crabbe blushed. "Come on Draco in tired." You said and he turned looking you up and down then turned to Goyle and Crabbe. "Don't wait up." He said and you giggled.

"You don't deserve her!" Goyle yelled. You turned instantly surprised at his words as did Draco. "Harry?" You questioned and his eyes widened. His scar was becoming visible. He turned and started rushing out with Crabbe. "You bloody coward!" You screamed after him knowing it was undead Harry.

"Come on Draco, lets go to bed." You said and he wrapped his arm around your waist showing you to his room. "Don't worry love, their pricks." He said kissing your head as you crawled into bed.