Control Your Emotions

Voldemort is after something. Something he didn't have before. A snakes reflection from the wall. Department of mysteries. Arthur Weasley.

The snake attacked him, blood running down his face. 

"Gah!" You yelled waking up. "(Y/N), (Y/N) it's alright," you woke up seeing Draco standing next to Snape. "Come on there's no time." He said taking you to Dumbledores office you stood next to Harry he he same sweaty mess as you.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim, or looking down at the scene." "Neither." You both said. "Sir," you called. He was talking to the paintings.

At the same time you and Harry twitched your neck. "Look at us!" You both screamed in unison. "What's happening to us?" You said together again. Snape took you and Harry to his room in the dungeons.

"There seems to be a connection between you and the dark lord, he seems to be unaware pray he stays ignorant." Snape said drawing his wand.

"You mean, if he finds out he'll be able to read our minds?" You asked. "Read it, control it, unhinge it." He said. "In these lessons I am going to attempt to penetrate you mind, you must resist."

"Prepare yourselves, who first?" Harry quickly pointed to you. "Coward." You said then yelled as Snape entered your mind.

"Is she dead!" "You are here by expelled-" "but you hate half-bloods," "apparently not all of them." "Your a disgrace-" "your a wizard Harry, and you a witch (Y/N)," "your ready sweethearts." "Take my body back to my father."

"Easy Potter, control your emotions." Snape said.