Leaky Cauldron

You walked in and followed the hunch back man upstairs and into a large room. He sat you both down as someone from the front of the room began to speak. Cornelius Fudge. "So that's that, and no harm done." He said then your head jerked at the sound or a crunch which just turned out to be the man cracking some walnuts.

"But Minister, I don't understand, we broke the law under aged wizards and witches aren't allowed to use magic outside of school." Harry said and you just nodded along. "Come now Harry we don't send kids o Azkaban for blowing up their aunts." The minister said. The hunch back man let out a reached laugh that made you jump.

"But in the other hand running away like that, was very irresponsible you two, we have a killer on the loose." "But what does that have to do with us?" You questioned clicking an eyebrow. "Nothing of course... we took it upon ourselves to get your school book," he said gesturing to two stacks of books.

"You two run off to bed." You both stood and walked towards the door. "Hedwig," Harry called to his owl. You called your owl to then the man showed you to your rooms. "Your room miss (Y/N)." The man said. The door was already cracked. Why is the door cracked? I questioned to myself before entering as Harry walked off with the man.

You opened the door slowly then the sound of laughter filled your ears. "Goyle! Draco!" You said happily seeing them on one of the beds laughing. They both jumped up wrestling together trying to get to you while laughing. Draco won and burst forward pulling you into his arms then lifting yo so your legs wrapped around his waist and he twirled.

"God I missed you so much!" He yelled holding you tight and you giggled looking into his beautiful grey eyes. "I miss you too babe." You smiled connecting your lips to his. The kiss became heated and he stumbled over to the bed laying you down on it and hovering over you not breaking the kiss.

"Yeah nice to see ya Potter but I'm gonna go now." Goyle said and you both giggled into the kiss and you waved at him but didn't look to him. Draco pulled away for breath and you both just smiled and giggled up at each other. "Wow you've changed so much." You said running your fingers through his hair. It wasn't slicked back anymore it was clean cut and even lighter than it use to be. "So have you babe." He smiled running his hands down your curves.

You blushed and looked away. "Come on its getting late." He said pulling you up and then going to the other side of the room and he began to change. You pulled some clothes from your trunk. Two arms wrapped around your waist and you giggled then put your hands on his. They rested on your lower stomach and you just swayed for a second.

"Yo don't have to change, just take a few layers off." He said into the crook of your neck. "Okay." You giggled and he took his arms off of you. You slid off you socks and shoes then unbuttoned your jeans. You slid them fall to your ankles then bent over to kick them off completely then felt Draco grip your waist under your shirt from behind. You giggled then stood up.

You lifted your hands over your head. "Take it off for me would ya?" You said in a sweet voice. He chuckled then slid off your shirt. "Unclip me?" You questioned moving your hair from your back exposing your black lacy bra and thong set. He unclipped it without trouble then you slid it off your shoulders and tossed it to the floor.

You bend over and picked up the t-shirt he gave you the first time you stayed with him and put it on. It wasn't nearly as big anymore. "Looks like I'm gonna have to give you a new big shirt babe." He giggled then turned you around to face him. He was I. Nothing but his boxers. "Let's get some sleep."