Welcome Back

You slipped out quietly careful to not wake the girls after sliding in some yoga pants. You peeked into the common room and looked around completely to make sure no one was up before you started down the boys hallway.

You peeked into the room you knew the boys shared with Blaise. "Hello?" You asked but when you opened the door you saw all the boys sitting on two beds giggled with their ties tied around their heads in pajamas acting crazy and eating Fizzing Wizzbees. You giggled and leaned against the door watching as Draco ate one and started growling like a lion.

"Hello," you said again and all the boys turned to you. "Hey!" They beamed as Draco stood from the bed and walked over to you still growling then roared as he pounced at you wrapping you in his arms and you giggled.

"Okay guys let's settle down." Draco smiled back at the guys as they started to pack up the candies. "Wait, (Y/N) catch." Blaise said tossing you a candy. You giggled as you grabbed it and popped it in your moan. Then the next time you opened your moan you howled like a wolf and started to giggle with the guys.

"Okay guys enough lets get in bed." Goyle said as they all started to crawl into bed and putting out their candles. "Are you alright?" Draco asked leading you to his bed. "I just really wanted to be with you." You said and crawled into his bed as Draco pulled the curtains around his bed shut.

"Goodnight guys." They all said as all the lights went out and Draco crawled into bed with you and running his fingers through your hair as you fell asleep.

-

"Wake up love birds, class is in an hour." Blaise said and you groaned rolling over turning your back to Draco. "Coming." Draco groaned. "Come on love,don't wanna be late on the first day back." He said softly wrapping an arm around you before planting a trail of kisses down your chest causing you to giggle.

"Okay okay I'm up." You huffed opens your eyes and smiling once they met his beautiful grey ones. "Come on, we've got Snape first." He smiled taking your hand and pulling you out of bed. He gave you one of his robes to cover up with while you walked back to the girls room.

Yo walked in to see Grace, Clare and Penelope all in a huge panic. Then they sighed when they saw you and hugged you tight. "Bloody hell we thought your run away!" They giggled as you got dressed then walked to breakfast with them. You got to the Hall and sat down at your table next to Draco.

He smiled and held your hand under the table. "So did you go to their room last night?" Questioned Grace suddenly. The boys giggled and you smiled at Draco. "Yeah." "Did she not tell you she was going to our room?" Draco asked cocking an eyebrow at you. "Nope, disappeared on us and we didn't even noice till this morning," Penelope said.

"Gave is a bloody heart attack!" Clare beamed and you all laughed. "Come on, we have Herbology first." Draco said leading you out of the hall hand in hand followed closely by all your friends. You got to the greenhouse and slid on the gloves and khaki colored cover-all's and waited for Professor Sprout.

You were talking with Draco when the Gryffindors started coming in. Not soon after Neville and Shamus arrived, the golden three did as well. They stopped at the door and looked at you speechless, giving you a look of blankness that you simply returned with crossed arms. Draco noticed your gaze and all your friends and his turned  glaring at them.

They walked to their spot and you took your between Draco and Clare. "Good morning everyone!" She beamed tapping on a pot. "Good morning Professors Sprout." The class chanted. "Welcome to greenhouse three second years! Now gather 'round everyone!" She said and everyone stepped up to the long table.

"Today we're going to repot Mandrakes, now who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?" She asked loudly. As always, Grangers hand shot up to the sky. "Yes, Miss Granger," the class turned to her as she started to speak. "The mandrake, or mandragora, is used to turn those who have been petrified to their original state." She said proudly.

"It's also quite dangerous, the mandrakes cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." She said again and everyone turned back to Professor Sprout. "Excellent, ten points to Gryffindor." The professor said happily. All the Slytherins glared at the Gryffindors. "Now seeing that our mandrake or still only seedlings their cry won't kill you yet, but they could knock you out for several hours that why I've given each of you a pair of earmuffs!" She said agin in a loud voice.

"So could you please put them on right away." She said as you slid goes on. "Flaps tight down and watch me closely, grasp your mandrake firmly, you'll pull it sharp up out of the pot," but she was cut off by a terrible screeching sound that came from the plant that looked like a small brown baby.

"Now place it back in the other pot, and sprinkle it with soil, and let it back down to earth." She said covering hers up as it finally stopped screaming. The Slytherins giggled and you turned to see Neville as he fell to the floor unconscious. "Mr Longbottoms been neglecting his earmuffs." Professor said and you couldn't help but giggle with the others.

"No ma'am, he's just fainted." Seamus said. "Yes well, just leave him there, right now on we go! Plenty of pots to go around!" She said as you reached out for your plant gripping it tightly. "Grasp your mandrake, and pull out up!" You pulled your out easily as did everyone else and he terrible screaming filled the small room. Draco smiled at the thing then tried putting a finger in its mouth and it hit him.

You held back laughter as he ripped his finger from the things mouth and stuffed it in a pot angrily. He saw you snickering and glared and you quickly straightened up, but he started laughing with you after a minute or two.