Divination

"Welcome my children, in this classroom you will explore the noble art of divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight,"  as Professor Trelawney stood from her seat she bumped into the small table in front of her.

You and Draco shared a glance and giggled as did the rest of the class. "-In you. I am professor Trelawney, together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This time we will be focusing on Tasseography which is the art of reading tea leaves so please take the cup of the person sitting opposite of you."

You and Draco smiled and switched cups. "You see, truth lies beneath the surface and deep within a book waiting to be read but first you must broaden your minds, first you must look beyond. "This is rubbish." You hissed looking at the cup. "Relax, I'm honestly quite curious about what my cups says." Draco joked and you both giggled.

When the Professor got to your table her eyes widened. "Oh your ora is pulsing dear, are you in the beyond??" She questioned excited to Draco who glared at her. "That's slightly." You tried not to giggle. "The cup, tell me what you see." He flipped through the book. "Well it's sort of a wonky cross, that there could be the sun, so its happiness, and that there means suffering. So your gonna suffer, but your gonna be happy about it?"

He tried keeping a straight face as him and all the Slytherins held in giggles at the stupidity of the subject. "Give me the cup, oh ah!" She gasped putting the cup down and jumping away. "What? What is it!?" She looked at you concerned as did Draco. "Dear girl, you have, the grim."

Everyone started whispering and you just sat there shocked. "What's the grim!?" Shamus gasped. "Taking form of a giant dog, its among the darkest omens in our world, it's an omen of death." Another Gryffindor read off to her class. You sat there mouth opened at the hole thing. Harry looked at you shocked as did Draco. "Bloody Hell." You choked out.