Dementors

Year five! Wow this has gone by fast😀 Would you guys like it if I started adding more outfit pictures?

You and Harry sat next to eachother on the swing sea of the playground. It was burning hot. Dudley and his friends gathered around. "Hey big D, best up another ten year old?"

You questioned. "This one deserved it." He answered. "Five against one, very brave." Harry said. "Well your one to talk, moaning in your sleep every night at least I'm not afraid of my pillow." He said laughing with his friends.

"Don't kill Cedric, who's Cedric your boyfriend?" He teased you two. "Maybe it'd be less weird has you not both done it at once, perhaps they share everything including boyfriends." He said laughing. "Shut up." You both said but they continued laughing.

"He's going to kill me mum, where is your mum? Where is your mum Potter? Is she dead? Is she dead!?" You and Harry both jumped up walking to Dudley pointing your wands at his throat. His friends laughed unaware.

The Sky turned a dark grey almost instantly. "What are you doing?" "We're not doing anything!" You both defended looking at the sky. He three of you started running and took shelter in an underpass.

You turned to see a dementor. Is grabbed you by the throats pinning you against the side of the tunnel. "Harry!" You yelled but one had got him too. "Dudley, run!" You yelled. He began running but slipped on ice as one started attacking him.

You reached for you wand as it started to perform the kiss. You zapped it enough for it to drop you. "Expecto Patronum!" You said as the dementor that was attacking you and the one attacking Harry flew away you then turned pointing the patronus towards Dudley making the last one leave.

"What the hell was that about!" You yelled angrily. "I don't know, let's get him home." Harry suggested. Suddenly you heard a rolling like noise and turned to see you neighbor Mrs Fig.

"Mrs Fig," you said hiding your wand. "Don't put away your wand darling, they might come back." You and Harry shared a look.

-

"How did you know where we were?" You asked Mrs Fig as you started to get towards the house. "Dumbledore has had me keep an eye on you. "You knew Dumbledore?" Harry asked.

"Yes of course, get inside and say safe." She said and you guys parted. "Vernon, come quick." Aunt petunia said. "Dear boy, who did this to you?" Dudley pointed to you standing in he door way. "Me!?" You gaped. "Well, you've finally done it, you've finally driven him loopy."

Suddenly an owl flew in dropping a letter. The letter started hovering, then suddenly turned into a face turning to you. "Dear Misses Potter, the ministry had received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening you performed the patronus charm in the presence of a muggle, as a clear violation of the decree for the reasonable restriction of under aged sorcery, you are here by expelled, from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, hoping you are well, Mathilda Hockard."

You looked at Harry in disbelief. "Justice." Uncle Vernon chuckled.