Disgrace

There laying asleep on the stone floor, was a giant, three headed dog. It began to wake up. One head saw you and growled. Then all three heads peeked up growling, and simultaneously you four screamed at the top of your lungs and rushed out the door as the dog began barking.

They tried to close the door as one head tempted to reach out. You finally closed it. The four of you ran down the corridor and out the door and down the steps. "What do they think they're doing! Keeping a thing like that in a school!" Ron yelped. "You don't use your eyes do you, didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione snapped.

"I wasn't looking at it's feet, I was a bit preoccupied by its heads, in case you didn't notice, there were three!"

"It was standing on a trap door, which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something." Hermione said.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked.

"Yes, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed-"

"As am I, before one of you think of another brilliant idea of getting us killed." You added.

"Or worse expelled." Hermione said walking into the corridor.

"Yeah, she needs to sort out her priorities." You said and held back a giggled.

"Goodnight Harry," you hugged him.

"Goodnight Ron." You kissed his cheek and turned sprinting down to the dungeons before curfew leaving Ron a blushing mess.

-

You slid into the corridor quietly as possible and began to walk past the couches and lounge chairs when you heard a voice from the couch by a lit fire.

"You've been out awful late, Potter." Spat a familiar and bitter voice.

"What's it to you, Malfoy." You watched the dark outline of Malfoy stand from the chair and then to you. "You could've got Slytherin in trouble." He spat.

"Where were you anyway, off snogging with Blaise, or was it Weasley this time?" You felt your face heat up.

"How many times do I have to tell you to sod off before you'll listen." You growled in a low threatening voice.

He walked forward and towered over you. You were short for your age, or maybe he was just tall for his?

"I don't appreciate your tone, you filthy half blood." He spat. "You're untalented and ungrateful, you shouldn't have been put in Slytherin, you can't take the pressure or grasp the fact that you'll never be like your bloody parents, you're a disgrace to your family name and the Slytherin house." Your mouth gaped slightly at what he said.

Malfoy had been mean to you before, but never like that. A tear fell down your cheek, but you wiped it away and your hurt quickly turned to anger.

"I don't know why I ever expected more from a spoiled rich kid who's scared of his own father." His face softened when he saw you were crying some. He stepped forward. "(Y/N) I-" you pushed by him an before he could catch you slipped into your room.

-

You slammed the door not caring if your friends were asleep or not. But to your relief they weren't. They all sat up by the fire and turned to quickly but didn't say anything. Your hands on the door by your head as you began sobbing furiously and sank to the ground. Clare and Penelope helped you change as you remained a crying mess.

Grace fixed your bed and once you sat in your warm covers you finally started calming down. "Are you okay?" Was the first time someone spoke since you walked in. It was Clare who asked as she placed a hand on yours. "I'm a disgrace." Was all you said and they hugged you. "You're not (Y/N), you're anything but." She beamed. You smiled some at your supporting friends. They allowed you to go to sleep and rest but you just lay looking straight up at the ceiling replaying the conversation in your head.

Draco's POV:

"I don't know why I ever expected more from a spoiled rich kid who's scared of his own father."

My heart broke. I saw her tears and felt as if I'd shed a few of my own.   "(Y/N) I-" I stammered but she pushed past me before I could catch her. I slumped to my bunk, I opened the door when Crabbe and Goyle fell forward from it.

I stood back disgusted. "Were you two spying on me!?" I hissed and they stood quickly with smirks as I walked in and got into bed. "Yeah, we heard every word!" Crabbe beamed. "You really told her aye Malfoy?" Goyle said and they laughed. I closed the curtains around my bed and climbed in trying to ignore them.

I don't know why I said what I did, but I regretted it. With everything in my I did. "I regret it." I whispered to myself unknowingly. Suddenly one curtain flung open on my bed. "Regret it!?" Crabbe bellowed confused. "Why would you regret it! She's a prick and a half blood, she doesn't belong in slytherin and she is a disgrace you were right!"

He yelled. I smirked. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I can't be hurt by what she said. I was raised in a prejudice family and she's a half blood, and even worse she's a Potter. I can't have feelings for her. I won't. "You're right Crabbe, she's a prick who doesn't deserve the Slytherin name." We went off talking on the subject for hours.

Your POV:

I can't have feelings for him. Mostly because he won't let me. Right when I think we're friends he does this. How could he.

"I'm not a disgrace." You stated to yourself. "Hell no you aren't!" Grace yelled cheerfully and you giggled. "No bloody way!" Penelope joined in. "Absolutely not love!" Clare said and you giggled even more.

"He's a prat! He's a spoiled prat with no idea what its like to struggle! He doesn't deserve me and he had no right to call me a disgrace!" You said confidently. "Right on!" The three said at the same time.

You guys giggled and bashed Malfoy for hours before you ever actually went to bed.