Sectum Sempra

Draco's POV:

I slipped out of bed early in the morning not waking (Y/N).  I stared to the room of requirements.

I took the small bird from the cage in the hall and went into the room. I walked to the cabinet pulling the blanket off of it.

I placed the bird inside closing the door. I noticed a feather had got caught in my robe, lifting it into the light. I heard he noise as the bird disappeared. "Harmonia Nectere Passus." I said as I heard the noise.

I opened the cabinet, to see the bird laying dead. I lost it and broke down crying.

-

Your POV:

You woke up to see Draco gone. You quickly got dressed and headed towards the room of requirement. You turned a corner and ran into someone.

"Sorry-" you both said, realizing it was Draco. He had been crying. "Not again," you sighed wiping his face as he rested his head in your hand.

"I'm sorry." He said holding tears. "This isn't our fault Draco, stop apologizing to me." You said smiling at him worried.

"I love you so much." He said pulling you into his arms. "I love you too." You said hugging him.

You walked with  him down to the great hall for breakfast. He took off his robe complaining he was too hot and stressed so you held it for him.

You sat it on the bench where you usually sat by realizing he hadn't followed you. "Where's he going?" Blaise said. You looked to him them to the door as Draco left quickly. "Potter following him?" He said as Harry rushed out, holding a book.

"That's my book." You said. "Oh no." You said quickly following them. You must have left the book at the burrow. You got to the lavatory they had both went in to hearing loud noises and water.

You rushed in just as Harry pointed his wand at Draco. "Sectum Sempra!" He yelled. "No!" You screamed as Draco fell to the floor groaning. You ran to Draco as he began to bleed terribly, large gashed appearing on his torso. "You bloody idiot!" You screamed at he too of your lungs at Harry.

"Give it to me, give me the book!" You screamed as he threw it to you. Draco's tried and you tried to assure him. "It's okay, you hear me your alright." You hurried flipping through the book.

You found the spell and looked for a fix. "Damn it!" You yelled not finding one when suddenly Snape rushed in dropping to his side. "Vulnera Sanento, Vulnera Sanento." He repeated as the blood from the water found its way back into Draco.

He was healed and Snape rushed him to the hospital wing. Harry had run off. You ran to the Gryffindor tower angrily. You got their and the fat lady stopped you. "Passwor-" you banged both fuss against the painting as she yelled running off. "Let me in!" You screamed hearing people inside.

"Let me in you coward!" You screamed. Hermione opened the door and you pushed past her seeing Harry. "I should curse you, I should do to you what you did to him!"you yelled shock him down. "(Y/N) stop!" They all yelled. "He hexed her!" "I'm gonna hex you if oh don't shut the hell up!" You screamed when suddenly McGonagall rushed in pulling you away from him.

"Miss Potter!" She snapped. "Have you gone insane!?" She yelled as it went silent. You jerked away from her. "I'll keep that spell in mind." You hugged as Harry tossing the book into the fire place before rushing out.