One Down Three to Go

Hermione tied a scarf around a tree. You couldn't tell if it was for Ron incase he came back, or for his memorial or some sort, a bit odd to your taste.

"Ready?" Harry asked Hermione. She walked over to you two taking Harry's hand. "Alright." She said. You all shared a quick look before apparating.

You arrived on a large flat land of cracked rocks with a loud echo through the valley.

Harry set off to get the tent. Hermione started crying on your shoulder. "He'll come back Hermione, he will." You said rubbing her head.

"How do you do it, he's been gone all of one night and I'm miserable." She cried to you. You froze at her words. "How do you do it?" She asked again sniffing looking at you.

You forced tears to the back of your eyes. "Because I'm scared," you said. "Because everyday I'm scared shitless that they'll find out we're together." You said forcing tears with everything in you.

"I'm sure he's okay Hermione, he's probably back at the burrow giving hugs to his mum. Probably stuffing his face with whatever he can reach." You smiled and Hermione laughed.

"Thank you (Y/N)." She smiled. "Anytime, come on let's go set the enchantments." You smiled walking off with her.

-

You were standing at the edge of the small cliff like place you were on staring over the view. Hermione was around 10 meters away from you reading, Harry off in the tent.

"Hogwarts Hogwarts hobby warty hogwarts teach us something please," you began singing softly out of no where.

"Wether we be old and bald or young with scabby knees," you heard Hermione's sweet voice join in with a large smile.

It had been hard lately. No one hardly smiled. Harry constantly pissy almost, Hermione worried sick about Ron, you about the same about Draco.

Hermione say her book down and you turned to you smiling as you did to her. "Our heads could do with filling, with some interesting stuff, for now they're bare and full of air, dead flies and bits of stuff!" You both sang waltzing towards eachother acting goofy.

You grabbed each others hands and began to dance in circles as you sang. "So teach us things worth knowing, bring back what we've forgot, and learn until our brains all rot!" You finished with as you both burst out laughing.

"Draco hated that song." You laughed.  Hermione smiled at you. "How long has it been?" She asked.

"Well we got together at the beginning of seconds year." You said. "And this would be seventh year, so six years by now." Hermione smiled. "Yep." You smiled kind of sadly.

"How long has it been since," she said looking at your stomach. "Since, um." You stumbled to remember. "Since headquarters?" Hermione asked. "No not then," you said trying to remember.

"It was right before Christmas!" You remembered. "Chistmas? Bloody hell there's no way you are, we'd see it by now." She said lifting your shirt some. "So I'm not?" You asked. "Not possible." She smiled.

You were relieved, but in the same way kind of upset. "Well that's one less thing to worry about." You faked with a smile. "Hermione! (Y/N)!" Harry came running with the snitch in his hand.

"You were right, snitches have flesh memories, but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it." He said sitting next to you two.

"I open at the close?" You asked holding it. "What's it mean?" Harry asked. "It means it opens at the close moron." You joked and for a split second he smiled at you. "I'm kidding, I have no clue what the close is." You said handing it to Hermione.

"Harry, look at this." She pointed out a weird A In the book Dumbledore had left her. "Mr. Lovegood was wearing that at the wedding." You said. "Hermione, I was thinking, I want to go to Gaudricks Hollow." Hermione snapped her book shut.

"Are you insane?" She asked. "Well e had a point, the man died there what better place to hide a horcrux?" You added and Harry smiled at you. "That's exactly where he knows you two will go."

"Hermione it makes sense you of all people know this." Harry said. She sighed. "I will admit, I've been thinking we would eventually have to go there." She frowned. "We'll leave in the morning." She said going into the tent.

Harry smiled at you throwing an arm around your shoulder walking with you.