Department of Mysteries (2)

You got to the department and began running down the isles of glass globes. 94, 95, 96.

You said stopping at the isle with Harry. "He should be here!" Harry said.    "(Y/N), Harry, it's got your names on it." Neville said. You and Harry walked over as you picked up he small globe. It began speaking. Saying something about the two who could finally destroy the dark lord.

You turned to see a death eater. "Where's Sirius?" You demanded raising your want as Harry stepped in front of you. You should learn the different s between dreams, and reality."

He man removed his mask, it was Lucius. "Malfoy!" You said standing forward. "Well well (Y/N), aren't you looking lovely. It's a shame, Draco was indeed very, very, fond of you." He said. "Was?" Luna asked. "Yeah what do you mean was? They've been forget since-"

"He dumped me last year, you know that guys." You said covering it up. "After I found out his dad was working for Voldemort." You said glaring at Lucius. "Yes, he told me he had broke it off, said he was sorry for not telling me it was you the entire time he had fallen for so hardly-" he said walking to you.

He looked to your hand, you were wearing Draco's ring. "I didn't believe it for a second!" He yelled angrily. You heard a laugh from behind him. "Poor Draco, fallen for itty, bitty, potter." It was bellatrix lestrange. "Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said stepping up.

"Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" She asked. "Better now they're about be avenge!" He said raising his wand. "Lets all just, calm down now." Lucius said as they put their wands away.

"Do you understand (Y/N), what will happen to Draco, what will happen, to my entire family, when he find out I had you SLEEPING, IN MY HOUSE, and let you slip out right under my nose!?" He was scared. You knew he was.

"Don't act like you care what happens to Draco you've never been there for him!" You said walking forward. "Don't you want him to be left in peace, for all of us, all I need, it that prophecy, and you can go back to being protected by your brother, and your parents can Rest In Peace, finally." He said.

"We've waited so long," Harry said. "Guess we can wait a bit longer." You said quickly. "Now!" Harry called. "Stupefy!" You all yelled and began running.

You ran with Harry when suddenly you got split up. "Harry!?" You yelled when suddenly you got hit by a spell flying backward. "Don't you run! You really think you can avoid what's coming!?" Lucius screamed at you. "Maybe not forever, but at least for now." You smirked devilishly.

He pulled you to your feet. "You stay away, from my son, I will not allow myself to get thrown in Azkaban because of your ignorance!" You smirked with a laugh. "We'll see." You said hitting him with a curse in the stomach as you started running. You met up with everyone in the middle.

Ginny hit a death eater with a curse as all the talk stands of prophecies began falling behind you all. "Run!" You said as you all exited a door and began free falling.

"Arresto Momentum!" Hermione called stopping you all. You fell a few inches to the ground. You stood walking to an arch way. "Harry come on lets go." Hermione said. You both ignored her walking towards he archway. It was whispering to you. "Do you hear that?" You asked. "I hear it too." Luna said. "Harry please, it's just an empty archway." Hermione said.

"Harry please!" She said. "Get behind us!" You and Harry said turning to the sky hearing a weird noise. They all hid behind you when suddenly you were co aimed in a dark black smoke.