Sword

You arrived in a snowy forest laying on your back. You sat up groaning at your shoulder. The spot you were on crimson red. "(Y/N)," Hermione gasped running to you with Harry.

You fell back on your back exhausted. "(Y/N) stay with me! (Y/N)!" Harry yelled to you but his words faded into darkness.

-

You woke up in the tent. Your shoulder banged up, but the bandaged still stained with red. You sat up looking around. Hermiones bag on the table. You took some clothes from the bag and began to change. You had done Farley well till you tried to put on your sweater, but with a bit of struggle got it on.

You walked outside seeing Hermione by the tent reading, Harry most likely off finding food. "You're up!" She said standing and hurrying you back into the tent. "You should've let me help you change." She said.

"Hermione it's nothing, just cast some spell and heal it and I'll be on my way." You laughed.

"(Y/N) you don't understand," she said taking your shirt off. She barely touched the bandages and you winced. It got worse as she took them off. The bite didn't look healed at all. "God!" You yelled when she touched the skin near it.

"Can't you fix it?" You asked. She nodded no. "Anything like this seems simple, but I tried and tried to heal you, but this is some kind of dark magic." She said worried.

It started bleeding again and she quickly wrapped it back. "Don't worry about it Hermione, I'm sure you'll think of it." You assured her leaving the tent. It was already getting dark. "How long was I out?" "Only a day." She answered.

"That's a beautiful necklace by the way." She smiled. "Thanks." You blushed remembering him. "You have to be careful with it though." She added. "Why?" You asked confused.

"Because if you were to see Malfoy and he be with deatheaters, and that thing glows, you're both screwed." Harry's voice came from behind the tent as he rounded it with a dead rabbit in hand.

"Glad your okay." He smiled hugging you. "Come on I'm starving." He said going into the tent.

-

You walked out of the tent to switch turns watching out with Harry. "My watch." You said. "No I'm fine, go rest." He said. "But it's my watch. Go on get some sleep-" your words faded as yours and Harry's eyes rested on a blue doe. Harry quickly stood.

You both walked out to it as it walked across the ice. "Who's patronus is that?" You whispered. "It looks likes moms." You both whispered. You walked across the ice stopping as the patronus faded. "(Y/N) the sword!" Harry said. Below the ice was the sword of gryffindor.

"How deep do you guess this is?" You asked. "Deep." He answered. Harry stripped to his boxers and made you wait on the bank. He jumped in the water, and you waited.

"(Y/N)?" You jerked around wand raised seeing, Ron? "Ron?!" You asked. "What are you doing here? Where's Harry?" Ron asked. You turned quickly realizing it had been a while since he went under.

"Harry he's in the water!" You said and Ron quickly ran over jumping in. Ron pulled Harry out. "(Y/N)?" Harry asked trying to find his glasses. "Are you mental?" You asked. He put on his glasses seeing Ron.

"Ron?" He asked. "My reaction as well." You added. "How did you get here?" Harry asked. "That's a different story, let's get rid of this locket please." You said taking the locker off Harry's neck.

"What happened to your shoulder?" Ron asked you. "Nagini." You answered blankly walking past him. You set the locker on a log. "I'll have to talk to it for it to open, then don't hesitate and kill it." You said to Ron. "I can't-" "Yes you can." You said assuring him with a smile.

"Ready?" You asked. "Ready." "Si ha sashi hasna-" you started as the locker burst open sending you against a tree with a thud and a painful scream from your shoulder. The bandages were soaked with blood in seconds. "Harry the lockets connected to my arm!" You screamed. "Ron kill it!" Harry screamed.

You screamed at the pain from your arm as the crimson blood turned black. "Harry!" You screamed. "Kill it Ron! It's lying Ron kill it!" Harry yelled. With a yell Ron ran forwards killing it. As he hit the locker you screamed from agonizing pain from your arm. The black blood turned back to red.

"What the fucking hell." You panted. Harry and Ron helped you back to the tent, and least to say Hermione was not pleased.