Stares

You sat with the trio at dinner that night. "We have I get the stone before Snape, tonight." "Got it, I'll meet you guys in front of the trophy room at 11, okay?" They agreed. "Hey (Y/N)," you turned to Fred and George who had walked over behind you squatting behind you to talk to you.

You and the twins were super close. "Hey guys, what's up?" "Well since your too busy talking to your friends to notice," Fred started. "We thought we'd come over and let you know," George continued. "That one of your Slytherin buddies has been staring at you for quite a while." They both pointed to the table and you made eye contact with Malfoy.

He blushed and looked away quickly. "He has not." You defended. "Yes he has," they both said in unison. "Malfoy?" Harry asked in an angry voice. "Yep," they both said in unison again. "Ever since she walked in," "and had actually continued now," you looked back up and sure enough made eye contact again before he looked away quickly.

"I swear I'll kill him." Harry said in an angry voice. "What's it matter?" Hermione asked. "Because it's Malfoy." You and Harry said in unison and the twins laughed. "Wow we sound identical." They said in unison. Harry started to stand up and you grabbed his arm. "I can take care of myself Harry."

"I know but I don't like it." "Why?" "Your his sister." The twins and Ron and Hermione said all at once. "Okay okay okay there's too many people talking at once, I'm gonna go over there okay?" "Be careful." Harry and the twins said simultaneously again and then you all laughed.

You walked over to the Slytherin table and sat between Grace and Clare, Penelope was across from you. "Hey (Y/N), why is Malfoy staring at you?" Grace asked and you turned to him as he quickly looked away again. You huffed. "Hey Malfoy," you said loudly and he looked at you over his cup blushing. Your friends laughed and you saw the trio and the twins watching too.

"What do you want Half Blood?" He spat in an embarrassing nervous voice. "I'd appreciate it if you stopped staring, take a picture next time, It'll last longer." Your friends giggled as did his. "I wasn't staring at you!" He spat defensively. "Okay, next time I catch you I'll take a picture." Your friends giggled some more.

He blushed and you stood with your friends walking out to the courtyard to hang for a bit. Your friends were sitting on the ground looking up at you laying on your back on one of the talk rocks giggling as you star gazed.

"Well hello ladies." You heard the twins and giggled. "Nice going with Malfoy (Y/N)," "Really caught him off guard!" "His face was priceless!" The twins said taking turns with their sentences. "Really?" You giggled rolling over and off of the rock and into their arms as they sat you down. "Definitely." They said together.

"Oh and Harry wanted us to tell you to meet him in front of their common room," "something about a plan?" You forgot about tonight, their was a lot to plan before tonight.

"Okay, thanks guys." You reached up and cupped Fred's cheek kissing it, then George's. They both blushed like crazy as you ran off upstairs. You got to the Gryffindor Common room and Harry was waiting outside pacing with Ron and Hermione sitting against the wall. "Okay, I'm here, what the plan?" You said sitting on the top step listening closely.

"You have to meet us at the third floor corridor at 11:30 so we can avoid filch, then we can-" "Excuse me," you turned to see Snape. "I will be takin Miss Potter back to her house Common room now if you don't mind." "Sorry professor," to said standing and hugging Harry goodnight.

"You three get to bed now." They all walked into their common room, and Snape escorted you to the dungeons. He opened the door and the people in the common room stared as he is yo goodnight and you walked to our friends. "What?" You asked Grace cause she was looking at you awkwardly.

"Why did Snape, escort you, to the common room?" You heard a voice from behind you ask. "Because, smellfoy, I was upstairs and he wanted to make sure I got here in time, don't worry I didn't lose any of your precious house points." You hissed not turning around and your friends giggled.

"Please Potter, stop calling me Smellfoy." He said calmly. You turned and he looked angry. "Fine, of you stop calling me a filthy half blood." He huffed crossing his arms. "Your calling me a pathetic nickname, I'm just stating a fact Potter." You frowned walking to your dorm room.

"Pathetic, disgrace to her family name and our house name. God I wish Half bloods weren't allowed in Slytherin." You heard him huff from behind you as you walked away. You froze. "Malfoy why do you hate me so much?" You said quickly as you heard his friends and his giggling to stop. You didn't have the courage to turn to him.

"What?" He questioned. "I said, why do you hate me so much?" "Why wouldn't I?" He said in a smart elik voice then giggled with his friends. "I don't know why your so prejudice Malfoy, but one day a half blood or a mud blood is gonna show you up and when you can't handle the loss don't be surprise when I say 'I told ya so.'" You didn't even realize your voice was shaking.

"How could a half blood orphan like you ever show me up?" His goons laughed and you didn't even realize you were crying silently. "Malfoy!" You heard Penelope yell. "Her parents were fucking killed you heartless git!" Clare yelled. "Oh sod off you two! She'll get over it." You broke out into quiet sobs and walked into your room.

You later awake till it was 10:50 then got up and started your sneak to the upstairs corridor fighting tears.