Tense

"Look here," Draco said to you before walking over and climbing into the tree sitting on its branches as if it were a throne. "You're mental you know that."

You laughed. "Only for you," he smiled extending a hand down from the tree, you walked over climbing it a bit before taking his hand as he helped pull you up onto his lap.

You talked with the others from above when you saw Cedric on a bench on the other side of the grassy corridor. "Look at the badges!" Hoyle laughed running over with one on his vest. It said 'Potter stinks' with a picture of Harry on it.

The four of you laughed. "I need one of those, I'll put it on our door when we get home." You joked.

"Look," Draco said pointing as yo saw Harry walking across the grass. "Why so tense Potter?" Draco called to him. You jumped down out of his lap to the ground and he quickly followed you.

"My father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you'll last ten minutes in this tournament-"

Harry began walking towards you guys, "he disagrees, he doesn't think you'll last five." You all laughed. "I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy," Harry said as he went to shove  Draco. Draco looked at him in discuss and went to draw his wand. "He's vial and cruel, and you are pathetic-"

"And your a thick headed prick just begging to constantly be in the spot light." You spoke up as the boys cooed behind you. "Hold it right there," Moody said l the two of you.

"You two, come with me."
-
You followed Moody into his room. "Now, what are you going to do about your dragons."

"I don't know."Harry said Moody looked to you, you just nodded no. "What are you good at?" "I mean I'm a fair flier," Harry said. "Better than fair from what I've heard,"

"Not even close to fair at being a brother though apparently." You spat. "Enough enough." "But I'm not allowed a broom?" "You're allowed a wand."