Next Day

Edwin P.O.V.

I woke up to my dad shaking me awake. I look up to my clock next to my bed and it read 5:00 am it was still early for school. I was sleepy and I asked "what's wrong dad?" I sat up slowly to see that my dad was in tears.  I shook my dad and asked again "what's wrong dad?" He mumbled an "i'm sorry" I looked at him confused. "Why are you sorry dad?" "imsorryfornotbeingthereforyouimsorryfornotbeingadadimsorryfornotbeingperfectimreally" he said all in one breath i looked at him and said "It's ok dad i forgive you it's late you should sleep you have to work at 7:00 am common i stood up and took him to his room and laid him down i turned the light off and let him sleep." i walked to my room with a sigh and mumble to myself "He's in coke again". I tried to go back to sleep but i wasn't able to sleep. i decided to text Emily since she never sleeps. I send a 'what you up too?' i put my phone down and waited for an answer. 20 mins has passed and i still don't have a text from her. I guess she is sleeping but i still had this bad feeling in me telling me something happened to her, i decided to text Ty (underlined-Ty, Normal- Ed)

 ' hey you awake' i received a message 5 mins later 

 'Yea, why? is everything ok?'

 'Idk, I woke up to my dad apologizing...I took him to bed. When I came back I tried to sleep but couldn't. I texted Emily and she didn't answer she usually does, I told myself that she was asleep but I have this feeling in me that something happened.....she went home late. have you heard of her?'

'She is probably asleep though it's only 5 in the morning. and what does she going home have anything to do with something happening to her?'

' Ty their things you don't know about Emily many of them..... but they don't matter I have this feeling something is going on... and Emily doesn't sleep ever. '

'Why doesn't she sleep?' 

'Night Terrors' 

'Try and sleep some you'll go to school later and if she isn't in school then you come to my house we'll look for her, ok?'

'ok I'll try my best' 

I wasn't going to be able to sleep so I just stared at the ceiling until it was time to get ready for school. I went to take a shower. I got dressed in a black long sleeve and gray pants blew my hair and straighten it. I grabbed my skateboard, my suicide room backpack, my phone, and wallet then headed out the door to school. 

I walked in and looked around for Emily but found nothing. I went to our usual bullied and asked: "Have you see Emily?" Their answer was "No we are actually waiting for her she's usually here before you and it's already late the bell is about to ring" "ok thank you" I mumbled. I send Ty a message telling him she wasn't in school. I started to walk to the park I didn't feel like skating. I received a message I took out my phone hoping it was from Emily but it was Ty he said to walk to the park that he was there. I told him I was a block away from the park already. 

I got to the park and went up to Ty and Ana they were the only ones here. "Hi," they both said in chorus. I shrugged, "she hasn't answered my messages and last night she went home late..." I said trailing off. "I don't see how her going home late is part of this," said Ty. I looked at him and then down ant the ground "A lot ..but I can't tell you....." "why not?" asked Ana "...because I made her the promise I wasn't going to tell anyone..." "oh do you have an idea why she doesn't answer her phone?, I texted her last night and in the morning as well but she wont answer" said Ty. "No" I lied I knew something was up... with her dad. "then there's nothing we can do but wait here and keep texting and calling her"