Kat

Kat's P.O.V.

"Hey. Kat? Where would you like to spend your day at today?" Mr. Evan asks me. I look up at my daddy. "Go ahead hun," he says and I think about the propose. "The aquarium and the zoo?" I say softly. "Your mom works there you know?" Mr. Matt says. "Yes, but I haven't spent time with daddy recently. So I haven't gone there in a while" I say and he nods. "Then we will be going there. It is open today right Sky?" Mr. Brandon asks dad. "Every weekend. I got a free pass so we can use it. Also, you guys might see me everywhere at once so sorry if i'm not there 100% because I go in at 5 pm today and its already 3 pm.," Dad says and I nod. "Okay, daddy!" I say jumping up and down then I hang myself on dad's leg. 

"Are we there yet daddy?" I ask anxiously to get to the aquarium. "No darlin''" he says trying to stay patient. 
"Daddy! We are here yay!" I yell and he covers his ear in my high pitched voice. "Sorry, forgot" I mutter. "It's okay just don't yell love" he says and I nod. I get down the jeep. I run to the entrance and into the front of the line. Daddy walks behind me with the rest of her. "Hey, Sky! May I help you?" Hazel says at the front desk. I hand her the free entrance and we go in. I run into the water coming out of the floor. Hazel looks at dad and then at me they both nod. Hazel grabs Matt's hand who was holding Alex's and dad grabs Brandon who was holding Evan's. They pull them all into the water. Evan and Alex try to escape but aren't able to. I start laughing at their 'are you serious' faces. "OMG omg why is this water so cold!" Matt protests. "It's not it's just you were hot.," Hazel says. "What that mean? I'm not hot no more?" Matt question as he stands in the water. "Well, I don't think that is for us to judge. Ask your husband" dad says. I am still laughing my head off. I punch dad in the leg and run for my life as he chases me. Me giggling the whole time I fall and he catches me not like he was running. He tickles me. "Dadddy! Stop please daddy." I yell as he tickles me. He finally stops and we walk back with the rest who were now out of the water. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Look who we got here?" Colin says as he walks towards us. "Hey!" Dad says and runs towards Mr. Colin who stops him from a hug. "You are a wet mess. No hugs, for now, sr. no hugs.," Mr. Collin says and we all laugh as dad pouts. I really love to spend time with daddy. I say to myself and sigh. "You okay there?" Mr. Alex asks. "Yes, sr. I was just telling myself I love to spend time with daddy." I say and he nods kneeling down. "I promise you won't have to miss him no more, not for long," he says and I nod confused at what he meant. 

After a long day full of laughter and joy with daddy and the rest, we are on our way to dad's house again. "Did you enjoy your day love?" Mr. Evan asks and I nod as I slowly drifting off to sleep. Mr. Matt wraps his arm around me as I fall asleep.

I wake up in my room. Father is here. Oh oh. "Well did you enjoy your day with mommy?" he asks me and I nod. "Well good because it's now our turn to have fun," He says drunkly. I shake my head no. "No daddy please no," I say and he shakes his head. "that's not how you sounded when you went with mommy," he says as he runs his filthy hands under my dress. I cuddle in a ball knowing what was to come. I feel myself start crying. 

***********************

I know short but important, sorry for the late update!