Getting ready to leave....

Comment on why i put the picture, what it means in the story!

This is going to be a hard 180 change.

Emily POV

I don't want to go! I want to stay here where i grew up, where i know people.....Yes i know people in Houston TX, I've been there when i ran away for 9 1/2 months but i was 10 I'm now 13 i really don't want to leave those who taught me to stay strong to play music, to fight, kill, and so many more things. I don't want to leave. I look back at Ed who is silently sitting down with the rest of the gang while i'm just leaning in the pole... I know Ed doesn't want to leave yet he does he has always said he would like to live like any other teen with a happy family. I don't believe in happy families they don't exist. "Emily, Edwin lets talk" Bubble Head said making us both look up at him. He walks toward the skateboard area and say "Wat's up with you guys? Your way to quiet since you guys talked to the cop and those guys who are following you guys around." I sigh and say "Where leaving to live to Houston TX. Those guys following us adopted us" "WHAT?!?" "Yea i don't want to leave but.... we have no option." "But...how, when, why?" "We have to leave by tomorrow at 12 pm and because we are just children in the eyes of the "law" and i'm hoping that by car" Ed answered all his questions. "That's not fair" "We know but we got no option now we should go back to the gang" I mumbles. I start walking toward the picnic table and felt Ed and BH behind me. "Wassup man" asks Star (Yes i have nicknames for everyone) "None much....but Ed and I got some news" I look at Ed then at Ty and Ana they all nod "good or bad?" the whole gang asked. "We got no idea... how you guys will take it. I don't know if it's for good or not but we have no other option..." Said Ed we hesitate and then i say it "Where leaving to Houston...". There was a wave of 'no ways' 'Nuh Uhs' and 'what's' "Shut up you guys one at a time!" Ty shuts them all up. Once everyone shut up. "Why?" Tiger asked. Ed and I look down silently so Chris answers "Their getting adopted". "Ever since when are you guys in the system?" Blue asks "I got no idea" I answer truthfully. From the corner of my eye I see Flamingo raise his hand "Yes Flamingo?" He stands up and says "I-I was going to w hi-wait to tell you all till the end of today when i was done getting ready but.... but since they've said it i think i have to tell you too" "Tell us what?" Asked Tiger. Flamingo hesitated then said "I'm going to go live in Houston too, I don't have an option either my dad is forcing me to go." I look up surprised "Do the Rizobes know?" Chris and I asked at the same time. "Yea they do...but i asked them to not tell you guys anything that i was going to tell you by the end of today since i'm leaving tomorrow" he answered "Great so we're now loosing 3 in one day" said bubble head sarcastically. "Yea, well we have to get our shit ready to go" said Ed. "what of all"asked Chris. We all chuckled "All" "describe all" "school, work, stuff to take, life, etc.." "Work? Don't you have the international job membership? both of you?" "Yea but we haven't paid it since we didn't plan on ,leaving El Paso in a long time" Ed answered "Can I tag along? I have to get things ready too starting by school?..." "Sure" I answered "Don't go to your guys house alone let us know before you get there ok?" Said Ty. "Ok" we all answered at the same time. "Time to go get in the jeep, cuz i'm driving'" i said as Ed, Flamingo, Brandon and Ed's new dad followed me. We got into the jeep and i started driving to school.

 We got into the jeep and i started driving to school