Grocery Shopping and Anahi

Skyden P.O.V. 

"Skyden! make your way down here!" I hear Ana yells from downstairs. I stand and head downstairs.  "what?" I mumble as I enter the leaving room. "You child need to go grocery shoppin'" she states and I turn around and head to the kitchen, I open the fridge and see a bar of chocolate standing in the middle of emptiness. I grab the chocolate and open it on my way to the living room. I nod to Ana and she looks at me weird. "What?" I say. "You're eating." "Yea'?... want some?" I ask her. "I do!" Ed yells. I cut a piece and threw him the rest of the bar. "They need actual food, not just chocolate," Ana states as if I was stupid. "No duh, they are alive, they are healthy, they need good food" I state and lean on the entrance of the living room. "What's with the attitude today?" Ana asks. I look at her then at the rest in the living room. "nothin' just tired'" I say and she shakes her head no, knowing better. I look back down and try walking out the living room only to be stopped by her. "Lie', what is it with ya today?" Ana asks again. "I am tired, period. I'mma go get ready to go get food," I say and turn around. "What do you know of food? You don't eat!" Ana says irritated. "I was forced to take the health class and become a doctor, I may not eat but I know what healthy is, unlike you that only eat fucking junk food" I say without turning around. I head upstairs and put on an ace bandage as a binder and a black long sleeve sweater with black pants and combat boots. I grab my kitten binny and put it on, then my belts. I grab my keys in the way out of the room. I was about to head out when I hear my name being called out from the living room. I backtrack and look at them. "Yes?" I say as patient as I can. "You should probably take someone with you" Ana states and I take a deep breath and nod. "Fine, who wants to go?" I ask everyone but her. "Me." Matt and Evan say at the same time. "Let's go then," I say and they stand to follow me to the Jeep. "So where are we going to go buy the food?" Evan asks. "Um... FoodKing or Vista, whichever you guys want," I say. "Uh, this is the first time we come to El Paso," I sigh, I had forgotten. "We are going to FoodKing," I say and get on the driver's seat. After a while of driving, we arrive and get down. "Is El Paso all desert? It seems so cool!" Matt asks. "Yea', it's all desert," I say and they nod.

After a long time of walking around and getting lost, we make it out of the store ALIVE. "Well that was an adventure," Matt says as he climbs into the jeep. I nod. "Yep!" Evan agrees.  I turn the key and let my baby roar while I lean my head back in the seat. "You okay?" Evan asks. I ignore him knowing he would tell I was lying. I sit back straight and make my way to my house. Each one of us carries at least 4 bags of things inside the house. I instantly start putting things into the cabinets and in the fridge along with Matt, Evan had left to the leaving room. "You're not wearing a binder, you are wearing an ace bandage, why?" Matt asks out of the nowhere I look down to my baggy sweater wondering how he was able to tell. "You won't look at us and when you leaned back into the seat earlier your sweater leaned against your skin," he says answering my question leaving me stunned at everything that they notice in such short time. "So?" He asks. "Um... I just didn't feel like fighting with the binder," I lie and he slowly nods. "I know it can be tiring trust me, I know but you need to look at your health and safety before anything else," he says and I just continue putting things away. "Please take it off once you go upstairs," he says but I ignore him. "Well looks like this fridge now has some color on it," Ana's annoying voice rings through my ears. "Yeah, looks we are going to be eating pretty healthy while being here," Matt answers. "I'mma go change," I say to Matt and head to the entrance of the kitchen. "Wait!" Ana stops me. "What?" I ask. "Thank you." "For what?" "For doing what I told you." "I had no choice," I say and rolled my eyes and continue my way upstairs. "Hey, Sky," Brandon says as I reach the top of the staircase. "Hey," I say out of breath. "You okay? You seem out of breath," Brandon notices. "Yeah, just a bit tired." "okay?" he says not convinced. I make my way to my room and lay down on the floor, instantly regretting it, I roll to my side in insane pain on my upper body. I growl loudly. "Didn't know you where in so much pain" I hear someone from the couch of the room making me look up. Alex and Blake. I start coughing blood as I try to sit up. I cough into my legs. I feel someone place a hand in my back making me flinch. "It's me," Blake says and I stand up with help from Blake. "What's causing the pain?" Alex asks. "None.," I say and look down heading to the bathroom, as I was going to start throwing up blood again. "Fuck," I hear Blake say from behind me. "Stay here I'mma go get somethin'" Blake orders Alex. "Stand up bud," I hear Alex says, after a while of throwing up I feel him tug at my arm forcing me to stand up. I lean on the sink not letting go, the world around me spun. I feel a small pinch on my arm fold before I start feeling tired.