Rodeo

Slutty Ass/ Crystal ^^

Evan P.O.V.

"Blake were is she? Please tell me" We hear Ed beg Blake to tell him were Emily is. "She's ok trust me. She'll be here soon." Blake says for the 100th time. "Plea-" "Shut up! Man go outside she just got here." Blake says and Ed runs towards the door. I look out the window and still didn't see her Jeep. "You lied..." Ed comes back into the leaving room dragging his feet. "And you fell for it" says Blake and starts laughing along with Ty (Bro), Ty(gangster), Ana, Alex,and Brandon. Angi is in her room. Matt and I just giggle and look around. Soon after I hear the Jeep outside. I don't say anything and walk towards the door. When i open it Em is putting on a huge black hoodie but before she finish putting it on I see the shirt she was wearing was dripping blood. I look at her with a worried face and she notices me. Her eyes open and her mouth opens then closes and opens again then closes as she looks down. "Come in and go to your room we will be there soon." I say and move out of the way so she can come in. "Please don't tell Ed." She finally mumbles. I nod and she runs upstairs. I go to the leaving room. "i thought you said she was going to be ok. That she was safe." I say to Blake leaning in the door frame. He looks at me and says "she's here that means she's ok maybe bloody or hurt but she's okay that girl has lots of strength" "She's upstairs already." I say and look at Brandon and Alex "and she's hurt" i add. "She's finally here" Ed says and sits down calmly "Yes, she's hurt but yes she's here." I say and nod. "Blake is right as much as I hate to admit it... Emely does have lots of strength she has been at the border of death and still woke up and went to work she's unstoppable says Ty. I nod and look at Blake "Why?" I ask him. Expecting a valid answer on why he had let her get hurt. "Why what?" He asks "Why did you let her get hurt?" he looks away with a smile and laughed dryly. "She wanted to stay. It was her to choose not only Ed's but all of your guys lives were running danger. Besides she thinks she deserves it. After all I don't blame her. I know how it is to not feel good enough." he says and stands up walking toward me the in the leaving room door i'm guessing to go upstairs. "I do too... but i don't let others be harmed because of it." says Matt when Blake was about to leave and Blake stops walking and slowly turns to face Matt and laughs dryly  "You know nothing. You think that not being accepted and being beaten or bullied is bad... well guess what it isn't. That is nothing to us. Being mentally hurt is common. Waking up up everyday of your fucking life wishing you where dead is being unstable...or simply not being able to sleep because you are scared they will come after you or the memories catch up to you. Having to fake a fucking smile when you are at the edge of killing yourself is bad and very common. Having to see kids die, having to kill kids yourself to be able to stay alive or having to protect your family is bad. Having to continue being alive when not only yourself but everyone else also wants you dead yet you can't because you have to think about family and people who aren't even grateful you're alive. Having to watch over our brothers and sisters butts because if they go to school and start a useless rumor we get a beating. Having to make sure your family is safe because you care or simply because they are the once taking care of you. Not mentioning what we see and have to deal with ourselves, our self conflicts that nobody sees... and still standing up everyday and working on finding a way to deal with yourself and trying to keep others happy....now tell me us letting ourselves be hurt a bad thing. Is us self-harming bad??" Blake says and the room stays quiet. "Thought so. She stayed because she thought she deserved it and because she cares 'bout you all. I'm going to go check on her if you don't mind....i'm going to make sure she's alive because I DO CARE" He says walking our the leaving room pissed and Ty(g) stands up following him. The room stays in silence as they went upstairs. "Do you guys really go through that?" Asks Alex to Ana and Ed. "Not us but Em, Ty, Fla and him do. They are in a higher level. That's why I watch what I do because a little word that comes out of us as her brothers and Angi she takes responsibility of no matter how small it is." says Ed looking at the floor numbly. "When Angi went to school and said that Em was alive and that she was going too kill herself... Emily took the consequences and she got a beating because she let 'people' know she was suicidal and wasn't doing a good job hiding it" says Ana. "ok" says Brandon and everyone goes back to silence.