Kids...

Emily P.O.V.

I look at my phone to see i had message from Ty which read 'You need to get your ass to North Galveston park, there is a shooting taking place and Sam got killed along with Mike and Ethan M, up to now.' I feel a thun on my heart. Ethan. I quickly respond okay and get on my feet put a hoodie on and grab my guns and knifes before running down the stairs. Its dark once i'm out its only 3 am. I get on the Jeep and off i go to North Galveston Park... everything always has to happen on THAT park. 

I open the door to the house, it was silent. I walk into the leaving room and saw Matt and Evan on one couch and Brandon and Alex on the other and Ed as in the middle. None other than Ed looks up. I look at Matt and saw a messed up bandage around his left wrist and same with Evan but on the right. I take a deep breath. Without a word a walk up to Matt first since he was the first on i reached, I grab his left wrist and take the bandage off before analyzing the cuts before wrapping them back up correctly, I do the same with Evan. "How was it sis?" "i don't wanna talk about it." i say and ask "What happened?" "They where arguing until Alex slapped Evan so him and Matt would shut up, the arguments started Matt not feeling well and not wanting to get out of bed, Alex woke up in a negative mood and was yelling at Matt... Brandon and Evan came along and Brandon protected Alex and Evan defended Matt. Things got out of control after that." He says and i nod looking at Evan and now noticing the slight bruise on his cheek and Matt had a bruise on his neck. I sigh. "I'm glad there was no school." I say and sit and the arm rest of the couch in which Evan and Matt where sitting on. "Why?" Ed asks. "We lost a few people" i say and he nods. "Go get your stuff ready wee are leaving the house for today and tomorrow and tell Ty to do the same." I order as I hear a girl sob come out of the kitchen. "They cant be left alone they will kill each other." Ed says, i shrug "To bad they will kill each other anyways but i'm not going to let you guys watch it. They aren't kids no more they are adults acting like kids and if i have to act like the adult here i will, it wont be the first time i'm the adult in situations like this." I say and he nods going upstairs. "Angela, baby girl come here will you?" I call for her into the leaving room, after a moment she comes in with tears on her eyes. I stand up hugging her as she sobs. I kiss the top of her head as i wipe her tears. "I know this certain situation is bringing back memories but know this is not your fault. This is their fault for not acting like there age and taking things to another level okay?" I say and she nods. "Okay, now go get some stuff you need, we are leaving the house for today and tomorrow. Is there school tomorrow?" I ask "No, its thanksgiving week" she mumbles and i nod before she goes up to get her stuff ready. I sit in silence taking all today in. Its barely 5 pm. I feel my phone vibrate multiple times but i don't check it knowing it was the work i have to do for the fallen angles of today. "Where were you?" asks Brandon. "I was out fixing some stuff of a shooting that took place last night then i went out drugging myself. Not like it mattered." I say not looking up at them and take a deep breath brushing my bangs to the side with my fingers. "Why did you drug yourself?" Alex asks getting mad at me. "Don't even try getting mad at me because I AM NOT going to take it, understood?" I say but he insists. "Because we lost people who meant a lot to me yet I was there and i was not able to protect them. And I still have to get home to know the drama that you started over your own selfish thoughts and anger that made both Evan and Matt cut themselves." I say and he shuts up instantly. I nod at his silence. Ty and Ed come down the stairs. "We are ready" they say "Go get your stuff on the Jeep" I say. "Are you not going?" Ty asks. "I am, I have my stuff already over there, that is my house after all" I say and he nods. "So we are heading to your house that nobody has ever seen?" Asks Angela as she run down the stairs. "Yea we are going to my house, the one that used to be my moms when she lived here, I think its the only safe place we have to go here in Houston other than here but its not exactly a safe environment for you guys so its better to leave and be safe" I say and Angela jumps, shes excited to go to my house, the main reason nobody has been there is because it used to not be safe until last night. She giggles and so does Ty and Ed. "Come on we should go now, let go have some real fun, shall we?" Ed says and hugs both Ty and Angi. I giggle and hand Ed the keys. "Get yourselves over at the house, Be careful, I'll be there like an hour or so after you guys, I have to fix some shit before going there, drive carefully Ed and do not get in a car crash, or i'll never lend you my Jeep again." I warn Ed who nods and they walk out but before so Angi stops, "how are you going to get there?" she asks; "I never have once depended completely on my Jeep, I have a motorcycle and a skateboard that took me everywhere when I was at El Paso." I say and she nod "Okay! Later!" She yells as she goes out the house. I turn to our 'parents' and huff. "I don't want to know anything, but you guys got today and tomorrow to fix your guys shit. I will be upstairs for a bit to register all of our fallen angles but other than that i'll leave and it up to you guys what to do." i say and stand up going to the kitchen to get water then upstairs.