Conversations and Drama

Brandon's P.O.V.

"And what do you guys want to talk about?" Em asks. "About your health, and your daughter and transition," I answer her. "One at a time please, I'm listening," she says and covers her head with her pillow. "Take the pillow off, don't make me do it..." says Evan but Em doesn't move or make any movement. Evan sits in the corner of her bed and suddenly pulls the pillow off her face. "Give it back!" Sky protests. "No. Sit you we have to talk," Evan says. Then I notice she was as pale as when she first got here. I walk towards him and touch his head. She had a slight fever not enough to cause her to go pale. "Why are you so pale?" I ask him. I hear Ty mumble something since Sky didn't answer I look at Ty. "What?" I ask. "He was bleeding just a while ago, of course, he would be pale and also she isn't feeling well enough to even talk, I said," said Ty. "What's the matter?" Alex asked Sky. "He already told you..." he mumbled. He lays back down and hides his face in the covers. "Yeah, we heard him but I'm asking you why you aren't feeling well," Alex says emphasizing the 'you'. "You know I do have broken bones, scars, and bullet holes that are hearing and with this cold, it just makes it worst," Sky says. I nod. "Then why don't you turn on the heater?" Matt asks. Sky looks his way, "I really feel like I'm being interviewed, but anyways, it is on." "You aren't but you should take care of yourself...Starting with the treatment" I say. He huffs. "And here we go again. This is why I never told you all... because you'll don't understand that I'm not going to take the stupid treatment." Sky says. There is a knock on the door. "Come in," Sky says. Angela and Ty 1 come in. "Can we bring some friends over?" Ty 1 asks. "Yeah, go ahead we'll be in our room if you need anything" Evan and Matt both say in sync. "Okie Dokie, thank you," Angela says. "Oh,! Em," Angela says coming back. "Yes?" he asks. "Can you help me get ready? We will be outside for a bit but then we will be in the house,... I don't want to wear something that will be too for summer but not into the winter." "I'll be more than glad to help you, is someone special coming?" Sky asks. "A friend," Angi says. "mhm a friend, sure. That's why you want to get especially ready." Sky says with a slight chuckle. "I swear we are still friends!" "Still...mm... okay sure," Sky says making Angi blush. We all laugh at her, knowing better. "Ed, once being there can you help me get ready? I'm not going to lie, I do like him and you guys might know him...I think I will move on from Ethan." He says and Ed nods. "Sure, why not." "Can anyone take me to Walmart? I want to buy a new hair color" Angi says and Sky nods. "I'm will make you seem like a princess, lil sis" Sky says. 

Emily P.O.V.

"Angi, stay still your hair is going to finish all green instead of blue and green," I say. I am making her hair look a cool sea moss color. "I AM!" she argues. "No, you aren't you keep moving," I say calmly. "Fine.." she says and stays still leaving her phone on the table. "Thank you.". "Em,?" "Yea" "Thank you. I know I treated you like shit and you aren't being forced to help me out. Thank you really thank you" she says as I finish her hair and let it rest. I hug her from behind and say "don't you torture yourself about it all no more. You have changed for better, now. Leave the past in the past" I say and stand up going to the couch. "Done?" Matt asks. "For now," "Why are you staring at the TV like that?" "TV?" "Yeah, television." "Um...Idk what it's used for or anything like that, I don't know if I was to be interested," I say. "Because you're a very active person I would say you wouldn't have the patience needed to watch TV, but I think you should give it a try?" Matt says more like asks. "Maybe later," I say and sit on the couch upside down as always. "Why do you like to sit like that?" he asks. "It's fun to see the world from another angle, you should give it a try... it's fun!" I say cheerfully. "Me try?" he says. "Yeah," "My hair is going to go everywhere! You're crazy! I'm too hot to do such thing! What if Alex doesn't like me afterward?" he says laughing. "Oh, Come On, he'll join later," I say. "He won't," Matt says. "Alex!" I call. "Yes?" he says as he appears at the door chuckling at me. "Come going me," I say and he does without a second thought. "Dang, been long since I did this. I used to love doing this," he says. "So, you're going to join Matt?" I ask. He hesitates but soon occupies the spot next to Alex and start giggling and laughing. "This is fun," Matt says and Alex nods. "Told ya, Matt. It's nice to feel the blood in my head," I say. "But it can hurt you if you do it for a long time, no more than 5 mins more, okay?" he says as he stands up. "Yes Doctor," Matt and I say in a chorus and we start laughing.