SHIT!

Fla's P.O.V.

"Shit! How could I fucking forget!" I yell and hit the wall taking a deep breath. "You found out I see... You know she didn't expect you to remember and understand since you never had, but oh well...just try to keep yourself alive for her, that's what i been working on all day. Oh, and don't break the wall we got enough with Sky's walls being broken" Ed says and sits in between Alex and Matt. "How could i had forgotten? That's a very hard topic with her... him" I say and rest my head in my hands. Then i realized what Ed said. "Wait? Em broke the walls?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah, he did. He was going to leave before so..but...but i stopped him and remembered him that he needed to talk to Ty, so he stayed but the wall didn't.." Ed answers. "well, i'm not that worried about the walls since she..he.. can fix the walls himself, sorry" I says and look down. "I got ya man... It's complicated to get used to the fact he's a trans guy, i was like you when Matt came out to us" Brandon said and i nod. "Yeah, it's complicated..." I mumble and stand up. "Well, It's time for us to go Ed, shall we?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah.. i guess we have to go" he says but doesn't stand up. I stand in front of him. "Let's go lil bro, we have to go or you're in trouble" I say and reach my hand towards him. He looks at me then nods. "Fine." He says and reaches out to me and hugs me.

***NEXT DAY***

"Finally Home!" Ed yells as he drops on the living room floor. "Stand up drama king" I say and he shakes his head no, "i'm comfortable" he mumbles. "Good Morning" Matt says from my back and i turn to see him. "Good Morning to you" I say. "Why aren't you at work?" Ed asks looking at his phone. "They shoot up the school... We were going to all skip 1st period only to get there when the school was being shot. We decided to come back, the kids are at the room crying and Evan is asleep along with my love.. Brandon is in the kitchen" Matt explains. "Fla." Ed calls me i look their way. "What?" i ask already knowing. "Matt didn't mention Em being home and there was a shooting. She was going to be going to their school to report Ethan's death.." He says and I nod. "She will kill the shooter herself, i'm not worried about that.. We got gangsters there that will defend that school as if it was theirs" I say and he nods standing up. "I'mma go take a shower, was a tough night" he says. "Ed. Don't you cut, please" I say and he looks down and makes his way up the stairs. "I won't" i mumbles. I look back at Matt and sigh. "Looks like you guys don't have a job until school starts again.." I say and he nods. I touch his shoulder. "Stay Strong man, Em and the rest got this, there won't be many deaths" I say and walk past him into the kitchen. "Hello Brandon." I go to the fridge and open the door to grab water. "Are you guys hungry? I can make something for you guys to eat" Brandon says. "I'm not really hungry but thanks, i'll ask Ed but i'm sure he will say the same." I walk to the seat and lean my head down. I feel a hand in my head and i look up. "Calm down, it's just me" he says. I nod. "you haven't been eating either you know that?" Brandon asks, I nod. "I'm just not hungry" I say and stand up to leave. "I know what Skyden is hiding" he says and I stop my tracks. "How do you?" "I been doing research, so has Alex... we came out to the conclusion that Skyden has.. he has terminal cancer. It's too advanced, only treatment can help.." He says and i look into space. "Fla is our conclusion correct?" He asks. I rub my face "I-I don't know, s-sorry. The only one who really knows are Blake, Ty and Collin. I was told what it was but i didn't clearly understood, i don't really understand doctors language" I say and hugged myself before turning and running upstairs.