New Member

Skyden's P.O.V.

After a long while of just sitting around and checking everyone was asleep I finally decide to go outside. I go to Crystal's house to check on my baby. Everyone was asleep once again. I walk out the house and decide to run around the track as I time myself. I run not letting my pain control me even if I know I will be in horrifying pain once the day starts to warm up. I run two miles straight in only 15 minutes. I have to say I disappointed myself, I was doing so much better before leaving for Houston. I continue working on my cardio and abs even if it hurt as fuck. After three hours or so I feel someone join me. I don't bother to look at them as I continue to work on my body. I continue to run as I feel the sun starting to warm up the morning. As I was on my last lap someone wraps an arm around my stomach making me stop and instantly push away the person to set free. In pain, I fall back. "Fuck kiddo, calm down" I hear one of the twins say. I look up to see them both looking down at me. Caylub reaches out a hand towards me making me flinch. Keah, Caylub's brother, kneels down next to me. "Hey bro. Calm down. Everyone will be eating at the picnic table soon, you need to chill." He grabs my arm and helps me up. "Thanks..." I mumble and head towards my house, grabbing my phone in the way there. 

"Everyone will be eating at the picnic table's guys, Blake?" I say to everyone. "Yea?" "Are you going to be joining them?" I ask and Blake nods. "Okay." We head outside and into the picnic table. Once everyone is eating and having their morning chats, I decided to head to the skating area. After a while of skating, I look back at the picnic table. I see Chris looking at me then looks away talking to Emmet. Some of the members had left for the day. I continue skating. I make my way to the picnic area and grab a water bottle only to turn around and almost crash into someone. "Wow, slow down, kid!" I hear the guy says making me look up at him. He's new. Wanting to avoid drama I grab my phone that had fallen and push by him. He stops me by grabbing my wrist. "Let me go," I say strictly. "I said you need to be careful," he says strictly. "Does it look like I care? No, I don't, you're the new one here. I have been here my whole life, learn who you got to respect. I may be younger but I am more powerful and meaningful to people in this gang than you. I suggest you shut up and let me go," I say straightly not caring he was new. "What if I don't want to?" he pushes. I take a deep breath and push his chest using my other arm making him fall behind. "Then I'll make you let me go. I am stronger than you... after all." I turn around and make my way to the Jeep. I sit in the Jeep and rest there for a while. 

"How are you feeling?" I hear someone ask. I open an eye to see it was Chris. "In terrible pain but I'll be fine..." I say. "I guess you and Izik didn't have a good beginning, you are right, he is new but you just need to give him a break." I nod at Chris and say, "I'll do what I got to do, he better not touch me again." He nods and I feel an arm under my legs and behind my back. Chris closes the door behind us and we head to his house again. He lays me down on their bed and goes out of the room to get something. He comes back with a bottle of alcohol and a towel. I shake my head no and move to the corner of his bed. "Come here Sky. Now." I shake my head no. He pulls me from my feet as I try to fight back. He wins...as expected. He pins me into the bed and pulls my shirt up and pours some alcohol. I grinned my teeth as I try to contain the pain. I try taking a deep breath but fail. "Please let go" I'm able to make out. He does and I instantly curl into a ball. Taking hard breaths I am able to stop the tears from falling. He comes behind me and turn me around. He plays with my hair as I am trying to calm down. "Look at me, bud." I look up at him slowly. He wipes off my tears. He cuddles me as I cry. "Shhh, baby, I'm sorry but you need to keep put alcohol in your injuries. They are infected and need to be cleaned,love. I'm sorry but as your doctor I need to look after those injuries okay?" he asks and I look at his black shirt numbly. He uncurls me and looks down at my stomach which was in intense pain. He places a hand over my stomach and uses a cloth to wipe off the liquid. He grabs the alcohol again but i grab his hand. "No, please. I-It hurts to much," I say and he looks at me in the eyes. "I need to bud," he says and pours the alcohol on my stomach, not letting go of my hand as I squish his. 

Edwin's P.O.V.

Chris comes into the house with Sky in his arms. I stand to get her, "What happened?" Brandon asks Chris. "I was pouring some alcohol in his wounds and he couldn't contain the pain so he passed out. He should wake up anytime now, but I do have to go get Emmet since we got a cases to take over," Chris explains and I lay Em in my lap as he sleeps. 

Chris leaves and Alex comes up to us. He pulls up Sky's shirt and I look down surprised by what I saw. I take a deep breath and put his shirt back down. I feel him stir in my arm as he has a night terror. I shake him slightly causing him to wake up. He sees me and looks around. Letting a breath out he stands up only to stumble back. Evan gets her elbow before she fell, he growls as he stands up straight. Sky goes upstairs and takes a shower. "What's going on?" He asks. "Sky was asleep a while ago, his stomach is a disaster..." I answer him and run after Sky. He was throwing up in the bathroom. He was throwing up blood. "Come sis, wash your mouth," I say once she is done. I flush the toilet and look at Sky. "Was that Killer?" I ask him. "Yeah," he mumbles. We hear the doorbell go off. Sky goes downstairs and I follow her after a while. I see Sky and Ana hugging in the living room. "Ed!" Ana yells and opens her arms for me to go in. I hug her and we stay in the hug for a long time, I wanted to stay here forever. We pull away and she looks at us but keeps her eyes on Sky for a longer time, Sky was just looking down. "I missed you guys, I'm glad to have you back, at least for a while." "We are happy to see you too" I say. Ana once again looks at Sky who hadn't moved. Sky sensed her since the next thing he says is "I'mma be in my room" and walks out.