Tests!!

Brandon's P.O.V.

"I'm so tired! Baby I don't wanna work. Let me sleep." Evan mumbles sleepily. "Yea, I know love but you know you need to go to work baby you all took a day off." I say standing up and stretching. "Come on love. Come on. Up you go. Wait I mean down you go." I say as I push him off the bed. He falls with a 'thun' sound. I laugh and he pouts. "Oh come on it was a joke baby boy. Give me a morning kissy." I say and bring him close. "Go take a shower I'll go wake up Tylan." I say and slap his ass. He nods and goes to take a shower. I go out and wake up Ty up. "Morning." I hear Matts voice from behind. "Morning." I say as I turn to face him. "How you doing?" He asks "I'm good. How about you?" I ask. "Good, Good." I say. "Well i'll see you in a bit. I got to take a shower." I say and he nods. I go into our room and join my sexy husband in the shower.

"Kids come eat breakfast!" I hear Matt yell from the bottom of the stairs to Angi and Ty. Alex and I just finished making breakfast. We serve and we all eat breakfast without Em once again.

Everyone with exception of Alex and I went to work. Even Ed. "Oh my fucking hell!" We hear someone say and look at the kitchens door. Em is holding into the wall and rubbing his face with his hand. "Morning." both Alex and I say in chorus. "Hi." Em says. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "I'm okay." He says letting go of the wall but grabbing it again. "Are you sure you are okay?" Alex asks him? He shakes his head no. "What's the matter?" He asks. "I'm just... nothing. I'm going to be in the leaving room." He says and walks out. We look at each other and follow him. "what's the matter?" I ask. "Just tired." He says. "How did the pills go for you?" I ask. "I didn't rest at all. They did what i expected them to do. I slept and woke up with nightmares every 20 mins." He says and Alex looks at me and I look at him. It made things worst for her. She notices our frustration and sighs. "Look, I'm sorry. Like I said pills don't work for me. No meds do... I need to get ready for work." He says. "Sky... what are you wearing? Are you wearing a binder?" Alex asks. "Why?" He asks with nervousness clear on his voice. "Your chest looks more tight that it would be with a binder." Alex states. "Oh." is all he says. "Oh?" I ask. "I'm wearing a binder." she lies. "Oh really then you won't mind showing it to us." I say. She stays quiet and takes a deep breath. "Fine I'm not using a binder..." He says. "Are you back to the Ace bandages?" Alex asks. He nods. "Em it's not good for you." I say. "I know." he whispers. "Then why you doing it?" I ask. "Sorry." He says. "Sky. What are you feeling right now?" I ask. "I don't know." he lies once again. "Em please be honest. You promised to us that you would talk to us." I say. He nods. "I feel.. alone, confused, and tired, but mainly suicidal." He says after a long pause. "Have you self-harmed today?" Alex asks. "Yes." He says. I nod and sit in the coffee table between us. I reach out my hand. He looks at it then up at me and back down. He slowly moves his hand to my hand. I pull up her sleeves. I see cuts and lashes and burns but I see something unexpected. I saw a hand print bruise. "Why do you have a bruise?" I ask. "um... Zaylian pressed to hard on my wrist when he tried making me keep my balance yesterday." He says I nod, not convinced. "What did you burn with?" Asks Alex. "A lighter." He says. I nod. "make me a favor and lay down so I can see your ribs will you?" Alex says and he nods. "Tell me if it hurts." Alex says to Em. He barely put his hand in Em's ribs when she hissed. "It hurts?" Alex asks surprised the pain was getting worst. Em nods. "Does it hurt to breath?" He asks. Em nods again. "How bad from 1 to 10. 10 being the worst." Alex asks. "8" Em says. Alex nods. "Sky, I really need to run tests in the hospital." He says. Em shakes her head no and tries to stand up but she jerks back... i'm guessing that with pain do to the hiss she i mean he let out. "Stay laying down Sky. I need you to rest. Please." Alex says to him. "What kind of tests do you need to do?" asks Em to Alex. "Some x-rays and blood tests." Says Alex. Em is having trouble breathing. I notice that really fast. "Does it hurt when you are laying down?" I ask Em. "Yes." He answers. I help her sit up and she thanks me. "Brandon do you remember Collin? From the Aquarium?" she asks. I nod. "He has a room where he usually runs tests and stuff. I know if you guys ask he won't mind letting you guys use it." He says. I nod. "Alex doesn't know him. He's the one that would be using the room not me. I don't know much about broken bones and stuff like that." I say and he nods looking at Alex. "We could try and check it out see if it's good so I can run the tests and send them to our laboratory at the hospital." Alex says. "as long as you don't update anything on my medical record. I'm good." Em says. "Why not?" I ask. "My fathers best friends are a cop and a doctor. They will know I'm here. At least the doc and my father. The cop already knows." He says and I nod. "I promise to not move your medical record." Alex assures. "Then I think we should get going. We will have to pass by the gym really quick though." Em says. We nod. "Go change into a binder first though." I say and he huffs. "Please just let it be." he insists. "No. It's not making your ribs any better." Alex says and Em huffs as he goes up the stairs to change.