Ethan

Emily P.O.V.

Today is Saturday...I have to tell Ty the news, i know he will probably not want to go to school on Monday. "Ty, Angi come down" I say as i knock on Angie's door. They were doing homework. "Yes Sky!" They both yell and I sit in the couch in-front of Ed and Fla who were joking around. Brandon, Evan where sitting in the other couch. Matt and Alex... i don't know, probably lost in the kitchen again. Angela and Ty come down and sneak in to the living room then come in. Ed sits on my side and Fla makes me sit on top of him but i fight until i'm out of his hold and sitting in the arm rest. "What you want to talk to us about Em?" Angi asks. I look at Ed who was still joking around with Fla tickling him. Ed instantly stops and pushes Fla off and Fla was about to jump on top of him again "Stop." I say and Fla instantly looks at me confused then realizes what's going on calming down. "I need to talk to you two... Evan where is Matt?" I ask. "Alex and him are in the kitchen" he says and i stand up going to the kitchen. "Matt I need to talk to you come to the living room would you?" I say and they both stand up and follow me to the living room. "What's the matter Sky?" asks Ty. "I need to talk to you five about-" "Who five?" Alex asks. "Well all of you but mainly Angi, Ty, Evan, Ed and Matt" I say. "Anyways, you guys will go back to school on Monday... Ty this will be harder on you than it will with Angi, Matt and Evan... just know that i'm here for you and that if you need answers i will give them to you" I say and Ty slowly nods. I look down feeling tears well up. I brush them off and take a deep breath. "Guys.., Ethan was killed..." I finally say, "What? Your playing a prank on us! He can't die! He can't be dead!" Ty instantly yells and Alex sits next to him hugging him as he cries. Fla was hugging Ed who was also crying. Angi was only looking down as she cried. "Angi come here" I order and she slowly comes to me. I sit her in between my legs in the arm rest facing me. I hug her and she starts sobbing. Letting all her tears out. "W-when?" Ty stutters. "The day we had to go underground," i answer. "The d-day you broke your wri-ist?" Angi asks and i nod, "Yea that day.. remember I had come from a fight" I say and Angie looks at me and hugs me tight. I softly rub her back. "Why was that fight?" Evan asks with tears in his eyes. "It was for territory, he had been wanting that territory ever since we were younger always said he wanted that territory for his family even if he had to die defending it, and he did" i say as my voice cracks at the end. "He doesn't have a family though, he lived on his own..." Ty says. I shake my head no. "We were his family, the gang. He always said we were the only once that had raised him and created him. We where his family... and we won that territory for him... because that is what he wanted along with other gangsters, many of them won't have the chance to live the beauty of the territory alive," I say and bite my tongue trying to stop myself from crying. "He would be happy" Angi says as she wipes her tears away. "Yea, he is happy... he wanted that territory and he got that territory he died in it, the territory won't be very pretty no more knowing we lost so many angels. I still have families that don't know their son or daughter is dead friends, bf and gf's, for them they went to a trip and will be back tomorrow as we were meant to tell, I will have to give many news tomorrow..." I say and Brandon looks at me with a blank stare. "Why did you tell us you two were going on a trip then?" He asks. "because we knew that if we died you guys wouldn't fall for lies" Fla says before I can answer. "Maybe we had?" Alex says, "I don't consider you all that stupid, then Angela would had figured out it was a lie and hated everyone for the rest of her life and not trust anyone. Not only that but you guys know we are gangsters therefore i don't expect you guys to be so dumb" I say and they nod. "Did he suffer?" Ty asks. "not really, a few bullets before his death but was then shot in the head to die" I answer as my voice slowly cracks. "W-why didn't you tell me before maybe we could had gone to the funeral" Ty asks. I look down and bit my lower lip. "H-he didn't have a funeral... He had no family he has no funeral, that's how things work for us. You don't have any family you get burned down to ashes, soon to be part of the death concrete in the building" I say "Even if he had a family i didn't tell you cuz' i wasn't ready to talk, he was a very close friend to me and he meant a lot to me" i say and Angie rest her head in my chest as her breathing starts slowing down i wrap my arms around her waist holding her. "She's falling' asleep" Fla says after a very long silence. "Yea, i'll take her to bed in a bit" I say to him and he nods. "Can you even carry her? She is pretty heavy" Brandon asks. "I can carry you without a second thought if it was for defence, i had a military training and a little more complicated than that. It's not about the strength it's about the technique" i say. "What you mean by that?" Alex asks. "He means we can carry way more than our own height if we find the way to do so, there is also a way" Ed says resting his head in my thigh, I play with his hair with my fingers. "You're gonna make me fall asleep" Ed protests and i chuckle. "You have work tonight don't ya?" I ask him and he looks down. "Yeah, I do but i don't wanna go alone" he says and Fla looks up at me. "I'll go with you tonight, that way i can make sure you are okay and that you are comfortable" Fla said to Ed when i nod to him, "really!?" Ed squeals in joy. "Yeah bro you know i got ya back when you need it" Fla says to him talking the way we used to at El Paso. "I miss that language" I say to him. "Yeah i do to love" he says and i rest my head in Angie's head. "Imma take her to bed" I say and carry her bride style  to her bed covering her and turning off the lights.