Will

Emily P.O.V.

"Today was an amazing day, with your little don't you think Em?" Evan says. I nod. "It could be like that every day," says Matt. I nod again. "Why aren't you talking?" Brandon questions. I shrug and I feel my phone vibrate. "Are you okay?" Alex asks but I don't answer instead I answer my phone.

 'He's Hurting Her! He's Hurting Her!

'Wow, who is hurting who? who are you to start with?' I ask as 

'It's Me, Jennifer! Will is hurting your little one!' I look at the rest and I can tell my eyes went red along with my face with the look of the rest. 

I take a breath, 'Ok, I-I - Ok.'

'What are you going to do?!

'I- I don't know give me a second I'll call back in a bit call the department, please. I-I'm-'

'You're coming? You're coming right?'

'I-I- Give me a sec. I'll call in a bit.'  I say and hear a yell in the background. 

It was my baby girl. I hang up and growl loudly. I tangle my fingers in my hair as I walk back and forth in the leaving room. "What's going on?" Matt asks with a shaky voice. "Fuck!" I yell. "Skyden! What in the world is going on?!" Fla yells. I grab the gun from under the couch. "I'll be back," I say calmly. "Where are you going? Sis where are you going?" Ed says and grabs my arm. I push him off. "Skyden?" Fla questions and helps Ed my grabbing me from my waist. I push him off, or at least try to. "What are you going to do?" He asks. "I'mma kill Jurat! He's hurting her!" I yell with clenched teeth. He instantly lets go. "Go. Go save your little one. I'm going to get Dylan and the rest to pick up the body." He says and I nod running out of the house. I called Jennifer in the way so she would open the door and hide. She did as told. 

"LET HER GO!" I yell as I walk into the room where he had my little one. Both of them naked I keep my eyes on him with a threatening look. "Oh, you came to join the fun! I see" He says as he stays still inside my baby. "Get off her! Now." I say and he does as told. My baby hides under the cover, crying. "What now? I go to you now?" he asks as he walks towards me. I let the bullets fly. I shoot him in his heart and head twice. I run to my baby and cuddle her as she cries. "Daddy I wanna be with you! I wanna live with you! Please!" She begs. "Shh, shh, I bet Evan will have no issue with that, shh." I wrap her in the cover and carry her out the house. Fla is there. "Here, imma go look for Jennifer. I'll be back.," I say and hand him, Kat.  She cries not wanting to let go. He looks at me helpless. I nod and walk back inside with her in my arms. Jennifer was in the basement. "Is she okay?" Jennifer instantly asks. "No, but will be. She's going to be staying with me from now on." "Good, is Will dead?" "Yes, I'm sorry Jennifer"

"I knew this was going go end this way besides he was too controlling so when I tried looking for another man he was jelouse but I didn't stop seeing him. So I got someone else," she says and I nod.  "okay I have to go now. My baby need to sleep and calm down and won't here.," I say and she nods.

"How is she?" Evan runs to the door as I walk in the house. "How do you expect her to be? She will be okay. Eventually..." "are you hungry honey?" I ask Kat.She shakes her head no. "Can she stay here for tonight?" I ask Evan he nods. "she can stay here as long as she needs to. You need to eat baby girl." Evan says to me than to Kat.  She stats shaking. "shh shh no one here will hurt you baby.  Come on let get you dressed," I say then carry her upstairs to my room where I had some clothing that might fit her.  As expected it fits her perfectly.

She falls asleep after a shower and I leave her layed down in my bed. I walk back downstairs. "where is she?" "she fell asleep," is all I say. 

I walk to the leaving room and sit down. Ed sits next to me and cuddles me causing me to slowly drifting off to sleep. 

Only to wake up to Kat having a nightmare.