Not waking up part 2

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Asks Ty. He shrugs. 'I just don't' he signals. Yes, I know sign language as well. My younger sister used to be deaf. "We wont pressure you but.... we will talk about this later." Says one of the guys, Ty look at him. "But-" "But nothing she needs to rest and pressure will be no good for him, I mean her." The same guys says cutting Ty off. Ty huffs and mumble thing to himself as he makes his way to the couch. "What?" Asks the same guy. "Nothing ."Ty says  "Thought so" he says and we all chuckle at how Ty is scared of the guy.Brandon sits next to Em. Em rests his head in his shoulder. Brandon looks at him and half hugs him carefully. "So what are your guys names?" Evan asks the two guys that came with Ty. "I'm Emmet" says the one that notified me Em was awake. "I'm Chris." said the one that put Ty in his place. "Okay... I'll try to remember you guys names..." Evan says. "If you don't just ask again. We won't mind. I'm horrible with names as well. What are your guys?" Emmet asks. "I'm Evan and this is Brandon my husband." Evan says and points at Brandon who was still hugging Em. "I'm Alex and this is my love Matt." Alex says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at him. "So you guys are all gay?" Asks Chris. "Yes and proud." We all say in union and laugh. Emmet and Chris look at each other with a smile. "I'm kind of relieved that I won't be judged for being gay." Ty says and Em giggles. "You won't have to worry about being judged by being gay but you are stubborn person and can be judged for way more. Coconut." Chris says. "Why coconut! No! The world is going to end I have been called Coconut!" Ty says drastically. We all laugh.  "Okay why Coconut?" He asks 'seriously'. "Because Coconuts are hard to open and you are hard to convince and are very stubborn." Emmet says as his laugh lowers. "Oh its not as bad as I thought." Ty says in a childish way and crosses his hands. "At what time does Ed get here?" Emmet asks  "He should get here anytime soon" Ty answers. They look at me.  I raise an eyebrow, questionioning. "what's the matter?" I ask.  I look at them then at Em.  She lays down and looks at the ceiling.  "nothing.  We just wanted to ask something but nevermind. " Chris says and I slowly nod wanting to know what they have on mind. Ty sits next to Em and lays an hand on top of her tummy.  Em jumps but Ty doesn't move.  "how are you fe-" To was cut off by Ed coming through the door. "Hi!" he says. "Hi" we say but Ty just nods a hi. "Ed let's talk outside shall we" says Fla to Ed. They walk outside.