Out

Comment on why i put the picture, what it means in the story!  

Evan's POV

"Morning love" i hear the most wonderful voice shake me awake. "Morning" i mumble with my sleepy voice. "It's time to get up love..." "No 5 more minutes" I say pulling the cover over my face "Nope..." he says standing up "yes" "Nope" he picks me up "Baby put me down, I'm awake... i'm awake" he chuckles as I pout at him he can't resist my pouts. He looks forward and says "nope not falling this time you need to wake up and eat." he carries me to the bathroom sitting me in the sink and starts taking his clothes off. I stare at him admiring his wonderful and sexy body. I can't stop my perverted thought to invade my mind. "Enjoying the view love?" "Yeap i am...you're so sexy baby." He smiles making me smile, he kisses me "I love you love but you stinky" he says as he pinches his nose trying to avoid the 'smell'. I pout, "Fine fine...you're not stinky but will be if you don't shower with me." he says as he gets between my legs and kisses me deeply, I pout when he pulls away taking my clothes off and turns on the water. We shower and he heads downstairs to cook while i wake Ty and Em up. "wakie wakie" i say in a singing voice. "no i'm sleepy" he says and covers his head with a pillow. "nope you have school today so up we go." i say thankful that I don't have to go to work this few months of vacation, I open his window and walk out heading towards Em's room. "Hi" i hear as i was walking by Ed's room. "Morning, why you up so early?" I ask confused on why he was up and if Matt had already woke him up. "I have been up for an hour now. How did you sleep?" He asks. "I slept good how about you?" "I slept ok...are you going to go wake Emely up?" he asks "Yea i was heading to her room" he bites his bottom lip and says "she went out last night she's still not back..." he says "Where did she go?" I ask surprised that she was out from last night. "I don't know... probably a bar or something." "Oh ok do you know when she will be back?" "No she doesn't have a time" "ok" i say and walk downstairs still thinking why she hadn't let us know. "hey love is everything ok?" Brandon asks as he notice me entering the kitchen. "How do you know something is wrong?" I ask "Because you bite your lip. What's wrong?" "Emily went out last night and is still not back according to Ed." "Oh...did he tell you where she went?" "he said she probably went to the bar or something and that he doesn't know at what time she will be back." "Don't worry baby...she'll be ok" "I know she will but i don't want her going drugs and drinking till she ends up in the bed with a guy." I say and rest my head in his chest as he comes to hug me. "Morning" i hear Matt and Alex say at the same time. "Morning..." we say as we part and Brandon starts serving breakfast. Ed, Ty, and Angi come running down stairs. "Morning" they say and we sit down to eat. "Where is Emily?" Alex asks as he eats. "Out" says Ed "oh ok". We finish eating and Ty and Angi go to school. I wash dishes as the rest are in the table talking. We hear the front door open and close. "You home sis?" Ed asks but receive no answer we hear a sob and she runs up the stairs going into her room closing the door. I look towards Ed then at Brandon who was looking at me. "We'll be back" he says and pulls me upstairs. We knock in her door but she doesn't answer "Em it's us we are coming in." I say and go into her room to see she wasn't there I look towards her bathroom door and see blood coming out of the bottom. I go to it and try opening the door "Em open up princess...please open" says Brandon but all we hear is a sob from the other side of the door. Ed comes in and sees what we are trying to do. "Sis open up or i'm unlocking the door myself." he says "L-leave me a-alone" she says "No open up." he says sternly yet we hear no movement. He takes a blade out of his back pocket and unlocks the door. He tries putting his blade in his back pocket but i take it. He sighs then we go in. Em is in a blood poodle. "Sis.." Ed says and hugs her as she cries into his chest. "I want to die..." "Don't say that sis." they hug as Brandon gets the first aid kit and i turn on the tubs warm water. Brandon carries Emily to the tub and puts her in with clothes on. "What happened? sis" she doesn't answer and looks down at the bloody water "Em?" I say expecting an answer. "You have to go to work Ed" is all she says. "i'm not leaving until you tell me what happened." "i went to the bar that's all." she says "You found someone didn't you?" she nods her head and Ed sighs. "sis you need to take care of yourself" he says "I don't want to." he gives her a kiss in the cheek and says "I have to go to work but we will talk later ok?" she nods and hugs her knees. He left and Brandon asks "Give me your wrists...What did Ed mean by 'you found someone' and 'you need to take care of yourself.'?" She doesn't answer and i ask "Em...Did-Did you have sex with someone?" she looks at me with silver,greenish blue, aqua eyes then back down. She sighs as Brandon finishes with her wrists. "We will let you take a shower we will be in your room waiting for you don't lock the door ok?" says Brandon, she nods and we get out leaving her to take a shower. "This is what i was scared of baby." I say as tears roll down and he hugs me. We sit in her bed until she comes out 10 minutes later.