DISCLAIMER

VERY IMPORTANT:

If you're looking for a main female lead who can kill and fight despite living a very normal life for so many years, like each of us, do not read this story. If you want a female lead who can outpower and be as good as trained killers all their life, overnight, do not continue with the next page. And if you're looking for a female lead who'll easily forget what she firmly believes in just to save her own skin, this story is definitely not for you.

Every character has their own mindset. Don't make Auriel incompetent based on your own definition of bravery.

If you were in her shoe who lived a normal life, will you be able to kill as easy as you think it would for her?

This may be fiction, but it doesn't mean it can't be as real as real life.

This is a unedited version. Not well written, there are numerous errors.

The story is anime inspired.

NOTICE: Please don't write spoilers on the comments. Let's keep the story interesting to new readers.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Written by: ExordeXVII
Cover by: leevmealone_

March 2017 to June 2017