Part 1

Cover made by @Everybody_sNightmare

Rain's pov

The fan blows cold air around the room as I sit talking to one of my friends. She is leaning forward excitedly as she awaits my answer, her eyes practically begging me to tell her.

"Fine.....I like Kim Taehyung."

She gasps dramatically, almost falling out of her seat in shock. I roll my eyes as I watch her have a silent fit, resting my cheek in the palm of my hand. I don't understand why she is acting like this; pretty much everyone has a crush on Kim Taehyung.

He is literal perfection.

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!? You know I'm dating his best friend right?" She asks me, her wide smile exposing her dimples.

"I never told you because I knew that you would act like this. And you better not tell Jungkook about this or I swear to god I will murder you in your sleep."

She sighs and I go about my business, waiting for our other friend in this class to get here. No sooner had I thought that the door opens, revealing a panting Silvia. She always forgets to set her alarm, meaning that she runs to school pretty much every morning so that she isn't late. She walks over to where Chani and I are sitting down, plopping herself in the seat next to me with a groan.

"Guess what!" Chani whisper-yells excitedly, practically bouncing up and down in her seat. I silently die on the inside as Silvia looks up in interest.

"Rain has a crush on the infamous Kim Taehyung!"

"Shhh!" I say as my eyes widen at her obnoxiously loud voice. I place my hand over her mouth as I glance around the room to make sure that no one overheard her. When I am certain that we are in the clear, I remove my hand, glaring silently as the two giggle like little idiots. I mentally prepare myself for Silvia's questions, no doubt in my mind that they are gunna be sexual in some way. She is the pervert of the group; sometimes I feel like she has the mind of a teenage boy.

"Would you fuck him?"

Well. I was right.

"I don't know. Maybe." I answer back, keeping the truth to myself.

Of course I would.

"Why Kim Taehyung though?"

I smile to myself, my cheeks heating up as I think about him.

"He's just so......"

Daddy

"Spit it out already!" She yells, grabbing me by the shoulders. There is no way in hell that I am telling her what I really think of him.

"He's just....attractive, ok?"

My hair blows in my face as the door opens yet again, my eyes widening. First comes Jimin, the class clown. He walks in with his head held high, his eye smile on full display for everyone to see. He is laughing at something someone said, his cute laughter filling the room. Silvia goes to the other side of the round desk we all sit at so that she can sit next to him, her crush apparent as well.

Jungkook walks in next, his eyes landing on Chani almost immediately. He smiles at her as she blushes, taking the seat next to her. They are so adorable together. They have been dating for about three months now, and I will admit that I am a little jealous of their cute relationship. But only a little.

My breath catches in my throat as Taehyung walks in. His black pants hug his legs perfectly, his white shirt tucked in. His tie is undone, probably because he rushed to school, and his hair is slightly messy. He is holding his jacket over one of his shoulders as he lazily moves behind his two friends. I am as stiff as a board when he sits down right next to me, the scent of his cologne almost too much for me to handle.

I nearly jump out of my seat when his hand accidentally brushes against the skin that is exposed due to the skirt part of my uniform, the spot tingling even after he moves away. I have been feeling like this ever since he started sitting at our table after Jungkook and Chani started dating. Something about him draws me in closer, making me want to be near him. I have never been so attracted to a guy in my whole life.

"Are you ok Rain?"

I have to bite my lip in order to stay calm and composed when he whispers in my ear. The low baritone of his voice sends shivers down my spine, goosebumps appearing all over my arms and legs.

"Are you sick or something? Your face is all red."

I can't help the small gasp that escapes my mouth when his lips brush against my ear. I clear my throat and lean away from him awkwardly, not wanting him to know just how much that turned me on. Why does he have to be so fucking sexy? Just the sound of his voice is arousing.

"Y-yeah. I'm f-fine."

He watches me with his head titled a little to the side, his eyes locking me in place. I watch as his lips curve up and into a smirk, my tongue coming out to wet my own as I stare transfixed. My eyes widen as he leans closer to me, my mouth open in shock. His fingers are warm as he touches a spot right beside my lips, moving a strand of hair that got stuck to my lipgloss. He tucks the hair behind my ear before trailing the side of his hand down the side of my face and down my neck. His touch is soft as he trails his finger over my collar bone and to the center of my chest, stopping at the necklace that is resting there.

"That's pretty. Your boyfriend give it to you?"

I shake my head, too nervous to speak. He nods at this, titling his head the other way as he plays with the heart pendent on the end of its chain.

"Do you have a boyfriend Rain?" he whispers, his eyes freezing me in place. I shake my head again, watching as his smirk widens and he drops his hand. I don't breathe until after he has looked away from me, my chest rising and falling as I try and figure out what the fuck just happened.