Part 10

Taehyung's pov 

I walk to the lunch room with Rain's hand in mine, enjoying the gentle tingling sensation that is traveling up my arms from her touch. I am honestly amazed by how much just a simple touch from her can affect me, my body automatically gravitating towards her without me knowing. I am also amazed by how calm I am being at the moment. Let's face it; if Rain wasn't holding my hand right now, I would be using it to beat the shit out of that Yoongi guy.

I don't like the way he was talking to her, or looking at her for that matter. They seemed so familiar with each other as well. I didn't miss the way she had unconsciously moved into his touch when he was around her. Yeah, she didn't do anything with him, but it got me worried. Did they used to have a thing?

We get to the table and sit down, aware of all the eyes on us. I smirk as Rain blushes as her friends Chani and Silvia squeal quietly upon seeing us together, loving the red color that stains her cheeks and travels to her full lips. I peck her on the forehead, watching as she turns even more red as she glares at me.

"So it's official? You two are together?" Chani asks while she holds onto Jungkook's shoulder in excitement. I nod and both girls smile so wide that I am afraid that their lips might fall off or something. Silvia suddenly stops smiling, a smirk appearing on her face as she looks pointedly at Rain.

"I knew something had happened" she says as she leans forward slightly in her seat. Rain looks rather nervous at this, her eyes widening as she glances around at her surroundings.

"W-what do you mean?"

Silvia's smirk widens before she leans back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"When you came to school with a cut on your lip and hickeys all over you neck."

I laugh as Rain's entire face takes over the blush. placing my arm over her shoulder. I watch as the two throw teasing insults back and forth, my mind turning. Maybe if I ask about this Yoongi guy she will be honest with me, seeing as her friends are here to see if she's lying. I don't know why, but seeing her with him bothered me so much.

"Hey Chani......who is Yoongi?"

All conversation stops as Rain stares up at me, her eyes filled with concern and a little bit of guilt. I know she didn't do anything with him, but she must be feeling as if she did something wrong. I'm not mad at her at all though. I just want to know if I should beat him up the next time I see him or not.

"He's our ex best friend and Rain's ex boyfriend. She broke up with him after he cheated on her."

"Five fucking times" Silvia adds, her now face red with anger. 

I scowl at the table in front of me, my hands clenched in anger. That fucking bastard. He cheated on Rain, not once, but five times? How could he do that to her? Why would he even want to do that to her? She is practically perfect in every way.

I turn to Rain before looking her straight in the eye, not caring if I sound like a jealous boyfriend right now. 

"The next time he comes near you, make sure to tell me. The next time he touches you with those filthy hands of his, I'm cutting them off."