Part 24

Taehyung's pov

I sigh for what seems like the fifteenth time as I think about what I saw after school today, my eyebrows creased in worry. Yoongi came up to Rain today and wanted to talk to her, and I don't know how I feel about that. He obviously wasn't there to hurt her, I could tell that much. I'm still worried about how she is doing though. He had hurt her in the past, and I'm afraid that she might be sad over his visit with her.

"Dude, if you are so worried about her you should just go to her" Jimin says tiredly from his spot on Jungkook's couch. He doesn't look up from the video game the two of them are playing, but his tone suggests that he is already fed up with the way I am acting.

"Are you sure?" I ask worriedly.

"I don't want her to think that I was spying on her or anything."

Jungkook sighs before pausing the game, ignoring Jimin's yell of complaint.

"Just go man. Your sighing is becoming louder than the video game sound effects."

I roll my eyes as I say goodbye to my weird ass friends, getting in my car and heading towards Rain's house. The ride there is completely silent, me too occupied by my thoughts to play music. I just hope she's ok. I know that she acts like she is always happy, but she is also such a sensitive person. I don't want her to think that she has to be by herself as she thinks about her past. I just need to know that she's ok.

I get to her house and stop, confused by why there is a car already in her driveway. Her parents are supposed to be away on their trip for at least another week and a half, my footsteps cautious as I make my way to the door. Who's here then?

I wait as I ring the doorbell, my foot tapping anxiously as the sound of multiple pairs of footsteps rush down the stairs. 

"Tae? What are you doing here?"

I smile down at Rain as she peers up at me inquisitively. She is wearing the pajama set that we bought together when we went to the mall, making me smile at how cute she looks. Her hair is in a single braid down her back, her face free of all traces of makeup. I like it the best when she looks like this. She doesn't need pretty clothes or makeup to look absolutely beautiful.

"Hi gorgeous" I say while pulling her in for a quick kiss. I am aware of Chani and Silvia standing behind her in pajamas of there own so I keep it short, although it is incredibly hard for me to do so.

"I just came to see if you were ok. I saw Yoongi talking to you after school today" I admit quietly as I stare into her eyes, watching as a smile lights up her face.

"Thanks for caring Tae, but I'm ok."

I nod as she hugs me, placing my chin on top of her head. The moment is perfect until Silvia clears her throat, shattering the quiet.

"Sorry to break up this love fest, but it's a girl's night. And I am pretty sure, for Rain's sake at least, that you are not a girl because that would be awkward as fuck."

I pull away and place my hands in my pockets as Chani laughs, Rain's face slowly turning red.

"I really look forward to these talks Silvia" I say with a smile as she winks jokingly at me. I turn back to Rain before grabbing one of her hands, preparing myself to leave.

"Let's do something fun together tomorrow" I say with a smile, watching as her face lights up. She nods enthusiastically as I think about all of the places we could go, all the food we can try. I know that I am going to buy her a lot of things as well, even when she protests and tells me not to. Then I leave, my smile widening as an idea pops into my head.

I know exactly where I'm going to take her.