Part 19

Rain's pov

His hands are soft as they trail up and down my body, his lips pressing hungrily against mine. He bites my lower lip and I groan softly, tangling my hands in his hair. He takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, it tracing delicate  patterns on the surface of mine. I love the way he takes control, forcing my head to tilt to the side so that he can deepen the kiss.

My pants and shirt are somewhere in the large room we are currently in, them probably lying near Teahyung's shirt and pants as well. They had immediately come off when we had entered the room, the articles of clothing getting soaked in our sweat. What had started out as just being a heavy make out session quickly turned into something more, the room filling with the smell of lust and desire.

I gasp lightly when he suddenly switches our positions, him landing in between my legs and on top of me

I gasp lightly when he suddenly switches our positions, him landing in between my legs and on top of me. His lower body presses into mine and I can't hold the little whimper that escapes my mouth, his touch setting me on fire. My body is already covered in a thin layer of sweat as he reaches for the hooks of my bra, that getting flung off the bed as well. I reach for his underwear as he trails kisses down my neck and to my exposed chest, my eyes fluttering closed at the feeling. His mouth is warm as he sucks on my nipples, putting one between his teeth before gently pulling on it.

"Oh my god daddy" I moan breathlessly as he enters me, my lip captured between my teeth. He whispers a quiet, "oh fuck" before picking up the pace, his hips colliding with mine at every pleasure filled thrust. Moans tumble out of my mouth and fill the room, my chest rising and falling rapidly as the pleasure continues.

I rake my nails over his back as I buck my hips upward, lost in the euphoric feeling he is giving me right now. His grunts are loud in my ear as he lowers his head down, a sign that he is getting as tired as I am. I am physically exhausted, but the intense pleasure I am feeling makes me push through the fatigue. My eyes widen at one particularly hard thrust, my breath catching in my throat.

"O-oh my FUCK!" I yell shakily, my chest rising in irregular patterns. I have never felt anything this good before, my head spinning in dizzying circles as I stare up at the ceiling. Every thrust fills my vision with different colors, each one making my body tense up almost painfully. I feel it when Taehyung cums, his body tensing as he breaths raggedly above me. His member twitches inside of me even after he finishes, my eyes clenching shut at the feeling.

He pulls out of me and brings his face up to my mouth as I whimper pathetically, practically shaking as my body begs for a release. He doesn't disappoint, his hand sliding down my body before plunging three fingers into my opening. The wetness from in between my legs helps his fingers move in and out, the delicious friction making me squirm beside him. I moan into his mouth as I come closer and closer to my high, my lower stomach clenching uncomfortably as I begin to orgasm.

"Cum for me kitten" he whispers huskily as he leaves kisses on my jaw. My hands reach down on either side of me, clenching the bed sheet between my shaking fingers.

It isn't long before I cum; hard.

I feel as if all the air rushes out of my lungs as I orgasm, the warm liquid spilling over his fingers. The pleasure that I am feeling is unlike anything I have ever felt before, stars shining in front of my eyes as I try and calm down after that absolutely amazing orgasm. I close my eyes and focus on taking deep breathes, which is hard to do when he starts peppering soft, gentle kisses on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna go back to the party Tae?" I ask when I finally feel as if I can talk without my voice shaking. I smile when he holds onto my waist from behind, his chest pressed against my back.

"No, I'm too tired. Stay here and cuddle with me."

His hair tickles my neck when he speaks, his lips moving against my back. I giggle softly and place my hands over his as they rest on my stomach, closing my eyes as well. His chest rises and falls steadily as he falls asleep, his heartbeat pounding against my back making me feel tired as well. That's how I fall asleep; Taehyung's nose pressed against my neck and his legs  tangled with mine.