Part 17

Rain's pov

I rub my eyes as I walk into school, trying to get the sleep out of them. I woke up really late this morning, so I am still extremely tired from all of my running around to get ready.

I am wearing black ripped skinny jeans with my black platform shoes, black and red brackets on my wrists. Taehyung's black and red jersey is on over my shirt, the hem of it stopping around mid thigh. It is way too big for me, but I still like the way it looks. I decided to curl my hair as well, the large ringlets hanging down my back. Since it is a spirit day, I had decided to wear a dark red lip stain as well, it showing at least a little bit of my practically nonexistent enthusiasm for this school. I'll do it for Taehyung though.

"Rain! You look so cute!"

I smile over at Chani who is wearing Jungkook's jersey. Silvia is right beside her holding a poster cheering on our three friends. I smirk when I notice that Jimin's name is a little larger than the other two. They so like each other, yet they don't do anything about it. I can't wait until Silvia and Jimin get together so I can tease her--I mean congratulate her.....

"Hey kitten."

I smile, already knowing who said that. His arms are warm as they wrap around my waist from behind, my head resting on his toned chest. I turn around and look at him, taking in his basketball shorts and warmup jersey. He told me to wear a shirt underneath his actual jersey so that I can take it off and give it to him right after the team is done doing their warm ups.

"You look good in my clothes" he whispers huskily, bringing his mouth down to mine as his hands rest on my hips. I put my hands in his hair, pulling his face down closer to mine. His lips are super soft when he kisses me, the slight taste of strawberries tickling my tastebuds. We break apart before we can go too far, aware of our friends watching us closely. Jungkook and Chani look a little flustered seeing as they are both against pda. Jimin and Silvia are just smirking, them being the two with the dirtiest minds in our little group.

"Damn guys. You are probably the most hormonal teenagers I have ever seen."

I blush at Silvia's comment, hiding my face in Tae's chest. I can feel the vibrations as he laughs at my discomfort, his hand rubbing at my back.

"It's true" Jungkook adds, his voice sounding a little bit strained.

"You are always touching each other, being all lovey-dovey and shit" Jimin adds on, his eyebrows raised as if daring me to contradict him. I simply stick my tongue out at him like the immature little six year old I am, hugging Taehyung around the waist as we start to walk towards our first class.

I smile as Taehyung kisses the top of my head, his lips leaving a shockingly pleasant tingling sensation there. Our friends may tease and ridicule us jokingly, but I will never change the way I act around him. He brings out the best in me, and I couldn't be happier.