Part 83

(A/N): I wanna finish this ff so baaaaaaad

Rain's pov

It decided to rain today of all days, my clear umbrella shielding me from the majority of the water. The weather matches my name as well as my mood, the frown on my face apparent to anybody passing by.

It has been another month since I told Taehyung that he and Ami could keep the baby, and Hoseok told me he was gay. I'm not that sad over Hoseoke breaking up with me anymore, which confuses and saddens me. I obviously still am, just not as much as I thought I would be.

I had obvious felt for him emotionally, or else I would not have stayed with him for as long as I had. I cared for him a lot, and grew to depend on him being there for me. He still is, just not in the way that he was before. He and Yoongi are getting closer and closer as well. They haven't started dating yet, which is probably due to the fact that Yoongi feels bad for me. I don't care though. The two of them are happy together, and I won't stop them from being together either. 

The grocery bags that I have in my hands are getting wet, that fact causing me to speed up with my walking. Everyone was out of the house today, leaving me alone and with nothing to do. I have been meaning to go grocery shopping for the longest time now, but I had never had the energy to go. I don't have a car, so I decided to walk to the store, seeing as it is only a few blocks away. I didn't expect it to start raining so hard though.

I groan when I finally make it inside the apartment complex, greeting the young woman in the lobby before going over to the elevator. I tap my foot along to the calming, yet stereotypical, elevator music as I wait for it to stop on my floor, taking my keys out of my purse as I do so.

"Oh....who are you?"

My eyes widen as I look at the older couple standing in front of my door, walking up to them as slowly as I can. Maybe they got the wrong room or something.

"Do you live here?" the woman asks, motioning to my door with her handbag. I nod hesitantly as the man takes a closer look at me, his eyes peering at me from behind his glasses. 

"Ami sent us. We have been looking for Kim Taehyung all day, and she said that the person who lives here might know where he is, although I'm not exactly sure why she would think such a thing."

My eyes widen as I put two and two together, hastily unlocking the door and ushering them inside.

"You're Taetae's parents?" I ask curiously as I watch them take off their coats and hang them by the door, their shoes following behind that. I take their hums as a yes, hastily putting my groceries away as they make themselves comfortable on the couch. I dial Tae while I watch them look around the place from their seats, whispering harshly when he finally picks up.

"Kim Taehyung, why haven't you been answering Ami's calls?" I whisper as softly as I can while still sounding harsh, pacing back in forth in my hiding spot. All I can hear from his side of the phone are grumbles in reply to my question, my eyes just about rolling out of their sockets from how careless he is when it comes to his fiancé.

"Well, you're parents are at the apartment, so get your ass over here."

I hang up right after I hear his startled yell of shock, rolling my eyes once more as I mumble "idiot" under my breath. I put a fake smile on my face as I walk back out and into the living room where they are sitting, it fading completely the I realize what they are looking at.