Part 70

"Oppa stop it."

I can't help but giggle as Hoseok whines in complaint, holding me closer to his chest. We are currently sitting in the living room of my apartment, taking up the whole couch to ourselves. I am sitting in between his legs with my back against his chest, his arms wrapped around my stomach. 

I giggle again as he buries his head deeper into the side of my neck, his lips pressing against the skin there again. We are supposed to be watching a movie as we wait for Jimin to come home from work, but he seems to have another idea. He has been restless all day long, his lingering touches driving me insane with want.

"Oppa...oppa.......Hobi hajima" I whisper breathily, although it doesn't exactly sound like I mean it. My eyes flutter shut as if on their own accord when he gently nips at the skin on my collarbone, my lips parting as my breathing gets faster. He tugs on the spot and I let out a breathy moan before biting on my lip to silence the sound, turning around in his arms.

"Yah. Do you want to die? You know that Yoongi oppa will kill us both if we do anything while he's here."

"She's right. If I hear so much as another moan come out of her mouth I will make sure that you are never able to have sex again. I aight finna hear her yell "daddy" tonight."

I blush scarlet red as Yoongi walks into there room form the kitchen, a soju bottle in his hand. He sits down on the chair next to us and stares at me as I stutter, unable to believe that he said such a thing.

"Y-yah! I've never called him that before" I say defensively, feeling Hoseok tense behind me out of awkwardness. Yoongi simply stares me down before shrugging taking a drink of his beverage as his eyes move towards the tv.

"Turn that girly shit off" Jungkook whines as he walks into the room, looking at the screen and cringing. He plops down right on top of my legs, causing me to groan in pain. He hisses as I hit his arm, rubbing it as he looks at me.

"Jeon Jungkook! You are not to use that sort of language around here! Just because the adults say bad things doesn't give you the right too."

"Noona!" he groans, moving off of my legs to sit next to me instead. "Thats why none of the girls at work see me as a man."

I cuddle closer to Hoseok to give him more room, sticking my tongue out immaturely at Jungkook as he takes control of the remote. The door opens and I spring into action, a smile immediately lighting up my face. 

"Jimin oppa is back!" I practically yell, skipping out of the living room and towards the front door. 

I can tell that my hair has grown out considering it is now almost down to my waist, it flowing out being me as I go. I haven't cut it since high school, but I will probably have it cut pretty soon. It'll be easier to take care of after I have the baby that way. I almost slip as I try and turn the corner, the wood floor making my socks glide. I catch myself on the wall though, laughing at myself in the process.

"Welcome back Chim Chim! How was work?"

I look up and freeze, suddenly not as happy as I was before. Jimin and Taehyung are both taking their shoes off at the front door, my arms crossing in front of my stomach as I watch them. Jimin is watching me to make sure that I don't do something stupid, Taehyung glancing around awkwardly. Jimin clears his throat before talking, dispelling the silence.

"Taehyung was at my club and said that he wanted to talk to all of us about how the whole baby thing is going to work."

I nod, my eyes still locked on Taehyung as he stands there. I can't help but remember his words about the situation when he found out, still shaken about how he doesn't want Ami to find out. I guess it is a step in the right direction if he came over to discuss whats going to happen, but I still don't think keeping this is a secret is right.