Part 54

Rain's pov

"Are you already at Hoseok's house?" Ami asks as she rushes around in her and Taehyung's apartment. I giggle at how worried she sounds, rolling my eyes as I curl my hair.

"Yes Ami. Don't worry, the house looks amazing."

It's all thanks to Ami that my birthday party looks as if it is going to be a huge success. She bought all of the decorations and her older brother Jin stayed up cooking the food, everyone else helping to set up at Hosoek's apartment.

Jin is even prettier than Ami is, and much prettier than I am. Even Yoongi seems to like him, which is a very good sign. He is also really nice and friendly, making me think that everyone in Ami's family is just fricken perfect.

She says her goodbyes and I hang up, spraying my curled hair with hairspray after I rake my fingers through it. I move on to my makeup next, doing a little bit more than I usually do. I start with foundation before setting it with a power that has glitter in it, it making my face sparkle. I do a dramatic cat eyeliner before putting dark red and black eyeshadow in my crease. I finish it off with mascara and a nude lipstick.

That's when I move over to my outfit. This is not something that I have ever even thought about wearing before in my life. Ami set the theme to be sort of like going out to a club, even going so far as to picking out my outfit. I don't necessarily agree with her choice, but I will still wear it just for tonight. It is a red body con dress that goes down to my knees but practically sticks to my body like a second skin, lace on the arms as well as on the sides. There is a large cutout on the chest, which I am not that comfortable about, it displaying a lot more skin than I am used to. She paired it with a gold watch and gold stilettos, it making me feel more like a hoe than myself if I'm being honest.

I sigh before shaking out my hands, walking out of Hoseok's room where I was getting ready

I sigh before shaking out my hands, walking out of Hoseok's room where I was getting ready. I cautiously walk down the hall, smiling when I can see the back of Hoseok's head coming into view. I slow down when I reach him though, the smile slipping off of my face to be replaced by a concerned frown. I watch as he throws his phone down on the sofa before sighing, his shoulders tense.

"Jagiya......is everything alright?" I ask as I place my hand on his shoulder. I am surprised when he shrugs off my hold, something obviously wrong with him. I walk around until I am in front of him, placing my hand softly on his cheek.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I don't want to fucking talk about it!" he yells, slapping my hand away from him. It stings from how hard he hit it, my eyes wide as I stare at him in shock.

"O-ok Hobi...I was just asking--"

"Yeah, you were just asking, but I don't need your help or your pity, alright? Just leave me the fuck alone, will you?"

Flashbacks of when Taehyung broke up with me invade my mind, my eyes watering despite my efforts to stay strong. He isn't Taehyung though. He wouldn't do the same thing that Taehyung did to me. Hobi is different, I know he is.

"Ok. I'll leave. Just.....call me when you've calmed down."