Part 21

Rain's pov

"Oppa! I finally found you!"

My eyes are as wide as saucers, my chest rising and falling as if I had just finished running a race against Jungkook and won. I clutch the sheets closer to my chest as to cover all of the important parts, not wanting to flash the girl standing right in front of us.

"Andria? What do you want now?"

He knows her? I kno her because we had a class together until she got switched out for some unknown reason. I hadn't particularly liked her, but she was ok. Did they have a thing?

"I came for you Tae. You left so quickly last night that we didn't get to talk."

I changed my mind. I don't think I like her anymore. Can't she see that I am right fucking here? I am literally sitting next to him while naked and she wants to come in here and talk as if I am not in the room at all. She only has eyes for him, her gaze flirtatious and sensual.

"What are you talking about? I don't want to talk to you."

He turns to me with panic in his eyes as if he is trying to explain his situation.

"You've got to believe me kitten, I don't want anything to do with her."

I honestly don't care. Yeah sure, I'm jealous that this girl probably had sex with Taehyung before me, but I don't care about it all that much. It's obviously over between them. He doesn't need to explain something that happened before we were dating. I'm not the type of girl to hold a grudge over that sort of thing.

I am upset at the fact that she is standing here as if I am not even in the room. I am upset that she thinks that she can walk in here and  get him back just like that. I am upset that she thinks that she has a better shot with him than I do.

"Look, just say what you want to say and get out of here" Taehyung says, his face showing just how done he is with her right now. I watch as a pout comes onto her bright lpink lips, it making her look like one of those Bratz dolls that I saw them selling at the store. She fidgets with the bottom of her dress, or at least I think it's a dress, before taking a step forward, her eyes locking onto me.

"Why are you still with her? I thought you only liked doing one night stands babe."

Oh hell no. Babe my fucking ass. Bitch you better shut the fuck up before you get beat the fuck up.

"Look here bitch. You can take your delusional ass out of this room before I stand up and introduce your face to my fist. Then maybe your dad can give you the money to get another nose job. You don't know me, so you have no right to talk about me as if you do. Taehyung and I are dating.....get over it. He doesn't want you and your fake ass weave anymore honey. The faster you realize that, the faster you will be able to get back to your silly excuse of a life."

Whoops. Did I really say all that?

She looks as if she is about to burst, her face turning red with anger. She takes a step farther into the room, her eyes glaring daggers at me.

"Why you--!"

"What are you still doing here? Get the fuck out."

She gulps before turning around towards the sound of the voice, her cheeks losing all of their color.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook. I'll b-be going now."

She scurries out with her tail between her legs like the dumb bitch she is, making me smirk in satisfaction. My smile drops when Jungkook walks into the room, his arms crossed over his chest as he glares heatedly at us.

"You. Had. Sex. In. My. Bed?"