Part 45

Rain's pov

"Is Hoseok coming?" Yoongi asks as we drive towards the movie theater, looking at me in the review mirror. I nod my head and go back to looking at the music video playing on Jungkook's phone. We all got today off of work, and I don't have to go work for Jimin until this Saturday. We all decided to go to the movies and then out to eat, and the guys said that they wouldn't mind if I invited Hoseok along.

We have been seeing each other for almost a month now, and I think that things are going pretty well. He is a very conservative person though, meaning that we haven't really done anything that physical aside from kissing occasionally. I like it though. The only serious relationship that I had was with Taehyung, and we had been extremely sexual with each other. I like how slow Hoseok is taking things with me. It will make the first time we do anything, when and if that happens, feel even more special.

The car stops and I hop out of the car, searching for Hoseok as I adjust my new white shirt. The skirt I am wearing is actually new as well, something that I bought specifically for Hoseok. He once told me that he has never really liked it when girls wear skirts, but he does like pleated ones. We were walking through the mall when we stopped at one of my favorite clothing shops. He said he really liked the skirt that I tried on paired with a white shirt, so I bought it.

I spot him leaning against the wall with a pair of sunglasses on, his hands in his pockets

I spot him leaning against the wall with a pair of sunglasses on, his hands in his pockets. I practically run to him in my excitement, my white shoes clacking noisily on the concrete. I slow down when I get to where he is standing, just watching as a smile lights up his face. That really is one of his best features, it always making me speechless. He removes his hands and wraps them around my waist as I lean against him, his still leaning against the side of the building.

"Nice skirt" he says in a teasing tone, knowing fully well that it was the same one that I bought a few days ago. I smile up at him as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"You should let me wear your sunglasses" I say in a higher pitched voice than I usually do to try and get what I want. He smirks as he shakes his head, making me frown. It doesn't last long though. I smirk to myself before quickly pressing my lips against his in a peck, catching his off guard. His eyes are wide as I take the sunglasses off of his face, his cheeks turning pick as I put them over my eyes instead.

"Y-y-yah!" he stutters as he points an accusing finger at me as I immaturely stick my tongue at him. I laugh as he chases me around, squealing when he grabs my waist from behind. I lift my feet up as he spins me in a circle, holding onto his glasses so that they don't fly off.

He sets me back down and I run towards the guys who are just standing there watching us, hiding behind the only person that I know Hoseok won't be able to get me from.

"Yoongi! Save me!"