Part 26

Rain's pov

He loves me. Kim Taehyung loves me. I don't know how long I have waited to hear those three words come out of his mouth. I smile at his flushed face, my lips pulling into a grin the longer this goes on. My answer is obvious, my cheeks turning pink as I lean closer to him.

"I love you too."

The grin that graces his face is breathtakingly beautiful, my breath catching in my throat as I gaze at him. His lips touch mine with so much passion that it makes me want to smile until I can't feel my face anymore. All the love and affection that he has for me is evident through the kiss, his hands gentle as they cup my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" he asks suddenly, pulling away to look into my eyes. That's when I notice the wetness on my cheeks. Tears are falling slowly as I smile at him, my hands reaching up to wipe the silly moisture away.

"I'm just happy. I never thought that this would happen to me, especially not with someone as amazing as you."

He chuckles, his hand helping me to wipe the tears off of my flushed cheeks.

"I'm glad that it was with you. You complete me Rain. I can't go a single day without wishing you were by my side, just wanting to hear your voice. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I go to sleep, and you're almost every thought in between. I am so happy that you are in my life."

I sniffle while I laugh at how cute he is being, placing my hand on his cheek.

"Who knew you could be this romantic Kim Taehyung" I say jokingly, smiling when he laughs. He leans closer before rubbing his nose against mine, my eyes closing as I rest my forehead against his.

The ride stops and we get off, deciding to head back to my house after such a long day. The ride was silent, us just enjoying each other's company like we usually do. His hand is warm in mine as we walk up to my room, flopping down on my bed after he closes the door. He turns the lights off before crawling in next to me, putting his arms around my waist.

"I love you" he whispers quietly as he rests his head against the top of my chest. I giggle softly as his breath stirs my hair, my hands playing with his hair as he closes his eyes.

"I love you more" I say quietly, kissing the top of his head. His hold gets tighter as he shakes his head cutely, causing my smile to widen.

"I don't know if that's true."

I roll my eyes before closing them, loving the way his arms feel around me. His warmth makes it incredibly easy for me to fall asleep, his embrace comforting me. This is all I need to fall asleep; his arms around me and the knowledge that he will be there when I wake up.