Part 25

Rain's pov

"I can't believe you took me here!"

I laugh for what seems like the seventh time as he holds my hand. We got here over three hours ago, yet I can't seem to stop talking about it. We walk through the large crowds of people, all of the rollercoasters and food carts of the fair making my eyes widen with joy.

"Damn Rain. If I had known that you would be this excited from a trip to the fair I would have taken you sooner."

I playfully hit his arm as he chuckles, holding his hand even tighter in mine. I had dressed perfectly for the fair as well. I wasn't sure where we were going, so I had worn something on the safe side. I have black colored shorts on, a white off the shoulder top on as well. A black and maroon flowy jacket is covering my arms, it making my outfit a little fancy while it still being rather casual. Black combat boots are on my feet, maroon socks poking out from the top of them.

We had gotten here and I had immediately ran towards the rollercoasters, accidentally leaving Tae behind. He hadn't been mad though. He said that he found my enthusiasm cute.

I groan as he leans down and takes a bite out of my cotton candy, rolling my eyes when he grins cheekily at me.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! You have your own food, so stop eating mine!"

He lets go of my hand to wrap his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body.

"Alright, I'm sorry. You can have some of mine if you want" he says while nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. I can't help the blush that appears on my cheeks, my face heating up at all of the stares we are getting from all of the elderly couples walking around.

"Ok ok ok stop. We are getting stared at you weirdo."

He laughs but suddenly stops, his eyes widening as if he just thought of something. He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the Ferris wheel. I am confused when his face goes from excited to nervous in less than a second, his foot tapping quickly as we wait. No matter how hard I try and start a conversation with him he doesn't answer, his eyes wide as sweat starts to form on his forehead and at his temples. He still doesn't speak ten minutes later when we are on the Ferris wheel and moving up towards the top.

"Tae, what is--"

"One second."

"But I want--"

"Just hold on."

I frown slightly at his stiff form, my eyes raking over his facial features. He doesn't look so good. His face is pale as he meddles with his fingers, his eyes wide as well. His lip is caught between his teeth as he glances around the small compartment we are sitting in. I reach over and grab one of his hands, feeling really worried for him.

"Taehyung, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

He simply nods his head before looking at me. He opens his mouth to speak before closing it again, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallows harshly. I grow steadily more nervous and concerned for him as he continues to stare at me, my own hands starting to sweat now.

"Tae, what is it--"

"Rain I......."

I lean forward as he whispers, my eyebrows furrowed. Is he scared of the Ferris wheel? If so, why did he drag me all the way up here? If he didn't want to go it, he should be just told me.

He looks up and into my eyes again, his look changing from flat out frightened to confident. His lips tremble as he opens his mouth again, his beautiful eyes holding determination.

"Rain I.....I love you."