Part 50

Rain's pov

I literally don't know what to do. It's like I can't move at all, my feet plastered to the floor as his hand wraps around my wrist. His other hand is resting on my waist, my heart beating faster and faster the longer I stand here. Why is he doing this? Why does he think that this is ok?

I can't do anything else but stand here as he kisses me, my eyes wide and unblinking as I stare at his face. His eyes are shut, his eyelashes brushing gently against his cheekbones. His cheeks are wet with tears, them rolling down his face and collecting on his lips. I can feel myself as I begin to give in to his familiar touch, but I can't let it happen; I won't. He has a fiancé. And I have a boyfriend who has been nothing but sweet to me. What is he playing at?

I finally get over my initial shock, pulling my arm out of his grasp and pushing him away. He stumbles back slightly and I use that opportunity to do what I have been wanting to do for a long time. His head gets turned to the side as I slap him, my hand stinging after the harsh blow. I watch as he slowly lifts his hand up to hold onto the cheek that I hit, a strange sense of accomplishment filling me.

"Kim Taehyung! Are you out of your fucking mind? What was that?" I yell in complete and utter shock, still not sure I understand what just happened. He turns towards me, his hand still on his face. I don't feel bad in the slightest when he removes his hand and his cheek is already starting to turn red.

"Why did you kiss me? I have a boyfriend. You are about to get married for crying out loud!"

"I'm....I'm s-sorry" he says weakly, not even looking me in the eye. I sigh before dragging a hand down my face in aggravation and exhaustion, feeling the tears that are starting to dry on my cheeks.

"I just can't--........goodbye Taehyung."

I turn and don't look back as I start heading over to our table, trying to wipe away as many tears as I can before I get there. I lick my lips and sigh when I can taste the saltiness from the tears on Taehyung's lips, my head starting to pound. Why did this have to happen? Why did he have to do that after I had just gotten everything I had wanted to say off of my chest? Why does he have to come back with his sad eyes, and charming smile, and mess with my feelings?

"Oh my gosh Rain. Is everything ok?"

I shake my head and Hoseok stands immediately, coming over to my side.

"What is it? What happened?"

"I'll be ok oppa. I just wasn't feeling so well" I say quietly, taking his hand in mine. I can't tell him the truth. I just can't. What if he thinks that I had actually wanted to kiss Taehyung? I don't want to lose him. He has been my sunshine in my world of storm clouds and darkness. If he left me, I don't know what I would do with myself. I know that Hoseok is an understanding guy, but I really don't want to take my chances on this one. Besides, it's not like I kissed him back.

"I'm sorry guys, but it looks like I will be taking Rain home. It was nice to meet you two" he says politely as he bows to both Taehyung and Ami.

I can't look at either of them, too busy thinking about what just happened. What was going through his head when he did that? Ami is literally perfect when it comes to looks as well as personality. Why would he risk losing someone like her, that he obviously loves if they are getting married, just to kiss me?