SO FUCKING TRIGGERED

So.......

I'm sorry that this isn't an update.....

But I am SO mad rn.....

So I had just finished updating my Bisexual ff and I was looking through my notifications because y'all are awesome and leave me at least six hundred a day so I have to continuously check them.

And I saw this comment on my GD ff, you know, the one where he is a girl's boss and he is really mean to her? My Boss is G-dragon. I think that was it.

I would first like to say that I totally understand why this person said what they did. I have been VERY bad at updating it because I literally have no idea what I should write in it next. It was one of my first fan fics, and my writing style WAS NOT good in it. Or at least I don't think so.

But that's not the point

The point is that I am SO FUCCJIG TRUGGERS BY WHAT THEYG SAUDF

FUCj

IM SO TRIGGERED I CAVT EVEV SPELL RIGHT

(No. I won't be editing this before posting)

I totally get why they said it, but that doesn't mean that I LIKE what they said.

Now

Now......don't tell me that I'm overreacting because I already know that I am.

It's just that, I know that my acc isn't as popular as I want it to be, and I was somewhat ok with that because everyone who already reads my stuff is amazing and I love all of you.

But the way that they said it just set me off. I know that I'm not the best writer. I know that my works aren't that good. I know that I have a lot of stories that I lost interest in, or don't know what to write in them. And I am sorry for that.

But I'm fucking trying my best.

I get that they were upset(?) that I hadn't been updating it, but they could have said it in a nicer way. That it may not have been their intention, but it really hurt me.

IM AN EMO PERSON OK?!?

I have lived so long with my parents telling me I'm not good enough, people making fun of me for the way that I look, people looking down on me just because I like different music than they do. I am so sick and tired of listening to other people's bullshit, and yet I can't do anything about it.

I really can't take all of the criticism anymore y'all. I may be taking a short break from writing idk. I'm just not feeling it rn. I'm sorry to everyone who has always been there for me and supported me, but I feel like shit now, and it doesn't help that I was literally JUST diagnosed with a minor case of depression.

Oml

Sorry for ranting y'all, you obviously didn't want to read about my fucked up self-esteem.

I will enjoy the Texas hurricane Harvey and try and let the rain wash away my stress

I love y'all