Part 42

Rain's pov

"I hate you Park Jimin."

I glare at him as he smiles innocently down at me, his cheeks puffing out cutely at the sides.

"You need this Rain. He went off and met someone else, so now it's your turn."

I roll my eyes as I reluctantly stand from my spot on his bed, looking at the outfit he just went out and bought for me. I don't understand why he did it though. I have literally bought so many outfits for work and just to hang around in that my closet is full of dresses.

He shakes the bag in his hands as he sways his body excitedly from side to side, his face practically glowing. I can't exactly decline his gift after he already bought it though. Besides, he already informed my that he threw away the receipts.

It's a pretty simple yet cute outfit, totally something that he picked out himself. I hate to admit it, but he has a really good sense of fashion, even better than me. The outfit consists of a sea green skater skirt and a white baggy crop top, a light blue jean jacket designed to go on top. A grayish blue beanie is also in the bag, as well as a silver necklace and a pair of new white tennis shoes that he supposedly got on sale. I give him a look when I see the not prescription round glasses hanging from his finger, getting a shrug in response.

"Jimin, this is really too much" I say as he turns around so that I can change

"Jimin, this is really too much" I say as he turns around so that I can change. I put the clothes on and adjust everything so that it is to my liking, making the skirt go a little bit higher on my waist so that only a little bit of my skin is showing. I take my hair out of the ponytail I had it in after going over to the mirror where he set up all of my makeup, starting to work on my face.

"Jimin. Why did you bring all of my makeup in here when my room is right across the hall?" I ask, blending my foundation on my face. I get out my creme blush and apply a little bit on my cheeks as he flops down on his bed, groaning in annoyance.

"So many fucking questions. I just wanted to make sure you actually got ready and didn't bail or anything."

"You're the one that set my up on this date, babo" I mutter bitterly as I put some light pink eyeshadow in the crease of my eyelids. I do a thin cat eye eyeliner look before putting on some mascara, filling in my eyebrows just a little bit. I set everything else down before picking up my favorite powder pink lipstick, putting it on my lips before inspecting my reflection. I make the last minute decision to move all of my hair to be over one shoulder, glad that I decided to curl my hair today.

"Ok. I'm done" I say quietly as I stand up from lacing up my shoes. I twirl for Jimin as he inspects me, bowing jokingly when he claps. He stands before putting his arm around my shoulder, leading me towards me room so that I can pick up my wallet and my phone. I start to get nervous despite myself, not sure how the night is going to go. I haven't met with anyone since Taehyung, and I admit that I am scared.

"Who is this Jung Hoseok guy anyway?"

"He's a friend that I made before I went to high school with all of you. We used to be close until I moved, but it turns out that he moved here sometime last year. Don't worry. You'll love him."

I hope so Jimin. I really do.