Part 48

Rain's pov

I giggle slightly as Hoseok whines again, holding the bottle of ketchup in my hands and away from him.

"Just give it to me!" he says as he crosses his arms, a cute pout on his face.

"No way in hell. Who puts fucking ketchup on their pizza?"

"I do!" he yells before reaching towards me. I squeal slightly as his hand wraps around mine, somehow causing some of the bottle's contents to spill on my shirt. My white shirt.

"I am so sorry jagiya."

Now I have a problem, but more like two. One, is that there is now a red stain on the front of my white shirt. The other is that I really want to be upset about it, but there is no way in hell that I can stay mad at Hoseok. I simply roll my eyes, already over it.

"It's ok. I'll just go to the bathroom and see if I can wash it out."

He still looks sad as I stand from my seat, causing me to pout jokingly at him. I lean down and softly peck his lips to let him know that I am not mad at him in any way, pinching his cheek after I pull away.

"Yah, stop frowning like that oppa. It's fine."

He smiles at me and I wink, turning away so that I can head towards the bathrooms in the back. I try and ignore the stares that I am getting from everyone that I pass, rolling my eyes as they take note of the red on my shirt. I close the door behind me and turn the water on, immensely happy that no one is in the stalls at this moment in time. I take my shirt and pull it away from my body before wetting it, using my fingers to try and scrub the ketchup out.

I walk over to the dryer after making sure that no one is approaching the bathroom and duck underneath it, drying my shirt with the hot air coming out of it. I inspect my work in the mirror, but it seems as if not all of the color came out. I can still see a little bit of the red, it evident due to the bright white of the shirt. Man, this is why I don't usually wear white.

I jump at the sudden opening of the door, Ami appearing in front of me. I really want to hate her just for the fact that she is engaged to Taehyung, but she is way too nice. She smiles at me as she holds out the white cardigan that she had been wearing before, my eyes wide as I stare at both her and the article of clothing.

"I thought you might want to use this" she says sweetly as she puts it in my hands. I say a quick "thank you" as I slip it on, buttoning it up all of the way. I am lucky that it is white, it matching my outfit impeccably. I can feel her stare on the side of my face as she watches me, her hands clasped in front of her.

"You and Taehyung used to date, didn't you?"

I look up at her reflection in shock, my eyes wide. She doesn't look upset though. She is simply smiling at me, as if she already knows the answer. I nod and she smiles in understanding, placing a manicured hand on my shoulder.

"That's why it is so awkward between all of you guys. I figured that something might have happened between all of you for everyone to be so tense around him."

"You're not mad?" I ask tentatively, turning around to look at he as she shakes her head.

"Of course not. You seem like a really nice person, and I am hoping that we can be friends."

I'm at a loss for words. I didn't expect this at all, my surprise evident on my face. It is a little bit awkward being friends with my ex's fiancé, but I have nothing against her as a person.

"Of course. I'd like that."