Part 12

Taehyung's pov

I feel like such a creep, but I can't help it. I stare at the side of Rain's face as she talks, her words coming in and out. I know I should be paying attention to what she is saying, but it's so hard to do that when I can just stare at her mouth instead. Her full lips are slightly wet due to her running her tongue over them, her eyes focused on the science book in front of her.

"--and that is how they proved that the solar system was created by Taeliens."

"Wait-what?" I ask as I zone back in. I must have heard wrong or something.

"Kim Taehyung! You aren't even paying attention!"

I smile as she groans in frustration, kissing the side of her head while scooting closer to her.

"I'm sorry kitten. Continue."

She sighs before reading from where she left off, her hair held back and off of her face by a hair tie. I really want to take it out. I love her long hair and the way it looks while I run my fingers through it. My eyes trail up and down her body subconsciously, watching the way her skirt moves as she shifts her position. We are both sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor of her bedroom, our knees brushing against each other's. Her skirt has risen up slightly due to the position, her exposed legs making my throat go dry.

I place my hand on her thigh, smirking as she tenses slightly. I can see her looking at me from the corner of my eye, her voice faltering.

"D-don't do that. We should b-be studying."

I love the way her voice shakes when I gently massage her thigh, my smirk widening.

"But that's no fun" I say teasingly, watching in amusement as she squirms in her seat.

She suddenly stands from her spot, brushing her hands on her skirt as if they were dirty. Her face is red as she glances between me and the door to her room, her fingers playing nervously with the bottom button of her shirt.

"What are you doing?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of her nervous and flustered form as she heads towards her door.

"Nothing daddy--"

We both freeze, my eyes on the back of her head. Her back is tense as she stays where she is, her head not even turning the slightest bit in my direction.

"I-I mean Taehyung. Fuck. I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to say th-that."

She rushes out before I have a chance to say anything, leaving me alone in her room with my thoughts. I find myself wanting to hear her say it again, my body tingling with a sudden sensation of want and lust that I have never felt before. I lick my lips as I think about what just happened, my breathing getting faster. It's exhilarating, the way the word slipped out of her mouth making me wonder if she had been wanting to say it herself. Shit, do I have a daddy kink?

There's only one way to find out......