Part 15

Rain's pov

My foot taps on the ground nervously as Taehyung sits next to me, his hand on the back of my chair. I'm not nervous about him being so close to me, it would be kind of unreasonable of me if I was. I'm nervous about how closely Tae's friends have been staring at the two of us. They haven't been able to look away for some reason, their eyes flickering between the two of us continuously.

I finally have had enough, flipping my hair over my shoulder as I look at them head on.

"What is it guys? You've been staring at us all class."

They both look away with blushes on their cheeks. I'm super confused as to why they are acting like this, and it seems as if Taehyung is feeling the same way. He is looking at me with the same confused expression I have on my face, his eyes staring into mine inquisitively. Jimin finally speaks up after clearing his throat, him still refusing to look us in the eyes.

"I didn't know you two were into that......"

What?

"Yeah" Jungkook says nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"I don't think I'll be able to forget all that I saw today."

Oh. My. God.

••••••• Flashback •••••••

I groan as Taehyung kisses me again, his lips soft against mine. I don't know why, but I can't seem to get enough of this guy. My hormones are going crazy whenever he is around me, my want and need for him increasing drastically. He drives me insane. I don't want it to seem like I am only into him for the sex because I love his personality and the way he interacts with me as well. There is just something about him that makes me want him sexually as well.

His fingers are surprisingly cold as he unbuttons the top three buttons of the shirt of my uniform, them trailing over the bit of cleavage that is exposed. He groans as his eyes trail over my body, his hands pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Your body is driving me crazy" he says in a whisper, his lips finding my neck. My cheeks tinge with pink at what he says, my infatuation with him increasing. I know that I don't have the best body. I am aware that there are plenty of girls in the world, in this school, that have better bodies and faces than I do. Him saying that is both flattering and arousing. It makes me feel wanted as well as appreciated.

His mouth finds mine again, it soft against my swollen lips. The pressure is the complete opposite of what his lips feel like. The kiss is hard and fast, it making them tingle as the pressure increases. My fingers are in his hair, them pulling on the soft strands. I love the way it makes him moan against my mouth, his fingers digging into my sides.

"Ouch! Daddy that hurt."

I reach up and feel my lip, bringing my hand back up to my eyes. A little bit of blood is on the tip of my finger, the sight making my eyes widen slightly. He bit my lip so hard that it made it start to bleed. It hurts, but I can't help but feel a little bit turned on from how aggressive he is with me.

"I'm sorry kitten" he whispers softly, his finger brushing over the small cut. He leans in and captures my lips between his, the kiss soft, like he is apologizing with actions instead of words. I smile through the kiss, my hands resting on his shoulders. I could spend all day like this, my lips pressed gently against his.

••••••• end of flashback •••••••

My eyes widen as I look at Taehyung, my mouth wide open in shock. They were there? They saw everything? My whole face is red as I look at the table in front of me, not missing the slight giggle that escapes from Jimin's lips.

"I didn't know you two had a daddy kink."