Part 28

Rain's pov

I get out of bed, distinctly hearing Taehyung as he gets up as well. His comment still has my cheeks burning bright red, my heart fluttering in my chest. I know that I am not the prettiest girl at school. I know that I don't have the best body. I also know that a guy like Taehyung could have chosen any girl in the school to be his girlfriend. I am so happy that it is me though. The fact that he finds me attractive even when I am convinced I look like shit makes me so joyful.

"Where are we going kitten?"

I sigh as he kisses my neck, his arms wrapping around my waist. I continue to walk towards my bathroom, placing my hands on top of his as I do so. The motions are a little awkward seeing as we are walking while in each other's arms, but we still make it.

"I'm going to take a shower" I answer with a tired smile, still feeling drowsy. The morning sex that we just had isn't helping me wake up, my body still tired.

"Can I join you?" he asks softly, his lips brushing against my ear. I groan at the husky tone of his voice, it even lower than it usually is.

"Kim Taehyung! We just fucked like five minutes ago. Are you really that horny?"

I can feel him as he nods his head yes, my laugh echoing throughout the bathroom as I adjust the water temperature. He holds my waist even tighter, his fingers digging into the new bruises he had left just minutes earlier.

"I can't help it! You drive me crazy" he says lowly before kissing my ear, trailing his lips down to my jaw. I admit that I am tired, but you can never say no to someone as sexy as Kim Taehyung. I pull my mouth to his as I pull us back and into the shower, the water hitting the top of my head.

Steam slowly fills the bathroom as things get hotter between us, his hands exploring my whole body. He picks up one of my legs before coming even closer to me, slowly entering me as my eyes widen.

I am still incredibly sore from earlier, so the feeling of him reentering me has me clenching my teeth. The sensation is almost unbearable, it bordering on being overstimulating. My head hits against the shower wall behind me, the cold tile greatly contrasting the almost scalding heat radiating from between our two clashing bodies.

"A-ahh, Taehyung!" I moan loudly, his fingers pulling on my wet hair. My nails rake across his chest and back as he thrusts into me, my moans of pleasure mixing with his grunts and heavy breathing. The feeling has me almost screaming, my lip bleeding from how hard I am biting down on it. I try and stay quiet, not wanting to sound desperate or anything. This is just too much for me, my body feeling so incredibly good that it hurts.

"F-fuck daddy....I'm c-c-close!"

He lets go of my hair in order to grasp onto my chin, forcing my lips to pucker out slightly as he continues to thrust into me. My eyes are half closed because of how good this feels, tears starting to form in the corners. He leans closer to me, his lips brushing against mine as he stares into my eyes.

"Listen to daddy, kitten. Stop holding back, ok? I want you to scream for me."

I nod submissively and hiss as he brings his mouth down to the base of my neck, his teeth biting softly on my skin. My body seems to tense at the feeling of his teeth nipping at the skin of my neck and my chest, him no doubt leaving hickeys all over my skin. I can't help but scream now, his hand preventing me from biting down on my lip. My screams echo off of the walls of the bathroom as my stomach clenches and unclenches, my body tensing as I cum.

"That's it baby. I'm almost there" he moans breathily, putting his nose into the crook of my neck. I am still breathing hard as he reaches his high, my eyes wide and unseeing. I can't see past the blinding amount of pleasure that is still coursing through my body while he finishes, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

Stars are still shining clearly in my eyes, every thrust of his making my fingers and toes clench. This is way past being overstimulating now, my body wanting to reject the pleasure I am feeling by disguising it as pain. It still has me moaning in ecstasy though, the water still falling on us and adding to the effect. It trickles in streams down my body, making every move more smooth and pleasureful.

He curses loudly as he cums, his eyes squeezing tightly shut as he leans his forehead against mine. We take deep breaths together as we calm down, my lower stomach still clenching uncomfortably at random times. I lean forward and kiss his cheek lightly, suddenly happy that we decided to do a round two in the shower. At least now we don't have to wash off again.

Sorta wrote this while I was drinking with some friends 😬 hope it's not too bad my lovelies lmao