Part 9

Rain's pov

I'm practically glowing as I wait for Taehyung after class. He got pulled aside by the teacher about something and told me to wait for him so that we can walk to lunch together. I haven't been able to concentrate since the kiss during first period. I am so happy that he asked me to be his girlfriend, my chest getting all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

I am startled out of my thoughts when a hand slams down right beside my head, it causing me to flinch slightly. I look up in shock, expecting it to be Taehyung trying to scare me or something. My smile fades when I see that it was just my ex boyfriend Yoongi, it slowly turning into a scowl instead.

"What do you want Yoongi?" I ask, crossing my arms in front of my chest. I scoff as he smirks at me, slapping at his hand as he tries to tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. I don't want anything to do with him after he cheated on me five times. I was stupid to think that he had actually loved me, giving him chance after chance after he promised that he would change. Change my ass. He just succeeded in breaking my heart.

"Hey baby. How are you doing today?"

I scowl and look at him in disgust. He has some nerve to come up to me and call me that after what he did.

"You don't get to call me that anymore Yoongi. We aren't together anymore; you made sure of that."

He sighs, a pout coming onto his face. I cringe as he uses his hand to stroke up my arm, his touch raising goosebumps on my arms. I hate myself for responding to his touch, but I can't help it. I obviously don't have feelings for him anymore, but his touch is familiar to me. I can't help the way my my body still reacts to him, it missing that part of our relationship at least.

"Yah! Is your surname Kim?" I yell while slapping away his hand once again. He looks at me with a confused look on his face, his eyes looking around hesitantly.

"No......?"

I cross my arms, popping my hip out to the side with attitude.

"Is your first name Taehyung?"

He pauses, shaking his head as he looks at me. I back up a couple of steps before leaning against the locker, not wanting to be close to him anymore. I turn my full glare on him, internally smiling at the way he steps back in shock.

"Then get the fuck away from me."

I look up behind him and see Taehyung standing there, a real smile spreading across my face. I bump Yoongi's shoulder as I run to him, going into his warm arms. He spins me three times before kissing me, his lips soft against mine. I'm shocked when he grabs onto my chin, forcing my mouth open. His tongue slips into my mouth as he holds me in place, his actions pleasantly surprising me. He breaks away to place three chaste kisses on my slightly swollen lips. His eyes are full of humor as he stares into mine, his arms wrapping around my waist to pull me closer to his body.

"Did you miss me?"

I giggle, biting my lower lip as I look up at him shyly from underneath my eyelashes.

"Of course I did" I reply, loving the way his smile lights up his face and makes his mouth turn into an adorable rectangle shape. He takes my hand before looking over his shoulder at Yoongi who watches us with a scowl on his face. I had honestly forgotten that he was even there, my eyes widening as I realize that he had witnessed all of that.

"Come on kitten. Lets go to lunch."